Docs Looking for some LEGIT people for Cash-Out

Darkmoneyyy

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
Is there anyone LEGIT, who can cash-out CC of their own choice? I sell CC and I have got lots of them. If there's someone who has cashed out CCs before, and can proof it, we can run long together.

Rippers stay away, as I would be asking too much proves which you would not be able to provide anyway. Only legit persons can contact me on 50/50 sharing basis.

People who use same IP and same device EVERYTIME for cashing out using gateways, stay away as you need to learn more!

Darkmoneyyy

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
The problem sometimes is that Cc doesn't hit every time and the giver would still bend on he has given Ccs so instead of getting it from someone, isn't it better to buy it, burn and no one to blame..
You can actually try CashApp Cardin, Cloth, phones and Shoe Cardin and even bet gaming Cardin. GoodLuck
Thanks for the advice, but that too needs drop and all tools and needs some time too, which I would not be able to give.

Reaction score
Is there anyone LEGIT, who can cash-out CC of their own choice? I sell CC and I have got lots of them. If there's someone who has cashed out CCs before, and can proof it, we can run long together.

Rippers stay away, as I would be asking too much proves which you would not be able to provide anyway. Only legit persons can contact me on 50/50 sharing basis.

People who use same IP and same device EVERYTIME for cashing out using gateways, stay away as you need to learn more!
add me on telegram I got a list of serious non vbv/msc bins no joke I just need someone that can get them because websites don't upload them as often

add me on tele : @OLEXLDN

ree77

Premium
Reaction score

Pm me.

Top Bottom