Market ⭐⭐⭐ LUKICROWN CC SHOP ⭐⭐⭐ ---| Reliability, Efficiency and Kindness |--- Powerful and Believable Partner!

tjuandaniel250

Active Carder
Reaction score
Already tried this store at full, checker works perfectly. Cards are at reasonable prices and good valid rate . Only downside is trust score which means that you have to buy dead cards when it gets low. My suggestion is to reduce check time to benefit sellers and buyers without receiving dead cards.

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
After 30 purchases this is my REVIEW

After the fall of feshop, unicc and the garbage that gave me lately a MX group by telegram and after having invested and lost in several stores my money, such as biden, copies of unicc,

I met lucky at saintpatrick and bought over 70 ccs from him and always his stuff was fresh and high balanced, I would check daily to see if he had uploaded bases to buy, when he didn't I would get depressed LOL.

Now that he makes his own shop I decided to follow him and give him the vote of confidence and invest a lot of money in his shop, now after a few weeks and several purchases I can say that his material is very good.

After a long time I can say with knowledge of cause that this is the best store and it is because getting good MX material is complicated and here I get platinum, world elite reasonable prices and fresh.

Like everything has pros and cons, now I detail some of them

pros:
Good stuff (Platinum, World elite, Business)
accepts Litecoin
cumulative discount system
Customer service

cons:
the refund system seems unfair to me because the buyer will have to pay for the dead card

It is the best store if it is and if we keep expanding the community it will get better.
TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAIL BRO THATSWHAT I WAS TELLING FRIENDS HERE

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
I will consider refund policy again
ADMIN PLZ CONSIDER YOUR CUSTOMERS REQUEST MAKE IT LITTLE EASY FOR THEM AND I KNOW YOU ARE DOING THIS ONLY JUST BECAUSE OF THOSE DIRTY CARDERS WHO CHEAT STORE WITH REFUND.

Empire10p

Active Carder
Reaction score
bro your posts all reputation about store now your afraid that your fav shop get a few more trusted reputation because of your video? with my fully respect that dosent make any sense

/and for others saw my post they think im talking shit without using shop no i used shop before it even create threat at crdpro i used it at 01/07/2024 and here is exactly my review i left at other form (" Okay ladies and gentleman

after waisted 20$ on this shop
its time for a review

they claim their cc is fresh and first hand

so i decided to give it a try
deposited 20$ and bought 2 ccs from 2 latest base which they claim valid rate is %95

both of ccs dead while they are not a rare bin you can find them valid almost at any good reliable cc shop

before that i asked test balance in ticket they told me they cant provided test balance but they refund dead ccs for me

after that i opened new ticket send them both ccs and asked for refund
guess what? i cant get refund because of new rule ( you need to deposit 500$ to pass new customer level and they enable refund for you)

i will not say anything about it you can think and decide new shop dont ready to give a test balance and refund with almost no reputation worth a deposit? if your answer is yes then good luck i hope the best for you")

after that they changed rule and accepted test balance and they refunded my card and gave me 15$ test balance which in total 35$ in my account

after that i didnt updated my review you know why? because even at that time shop has insane rule like you need spend 150$ in order to enable refund for your account

still i think shop owner is nice and i spend my 35$ from newest base got 1 valid cc out 4 of course no refund for dead ones and live one only got around 60$ of it ( i know my bins its not because my bin is low bal)

any way im surprised when you said you bought 200 ccs at this shop because my experience not good ( note that im talking about 1 month ago i dont know if they truned to a good shop but as a customer i cant give another chance while i have bad experience and im satisfied with other shops im using it now)
which other stores

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
which other stores
i cant say it because we are in other shop thread and i think this is inappropriate but some of my friends told me now he turned to a good shop so tomorrow i will give another chance lets see how this goes

luk1cr0wn

Seller
Reaction score
[ LukiCrownUpdates ]

"PIG" MIXED 85% REF [6th Aug, 01:51]
Total: 344
Valid Rate: 85%
Refundable: Yes
Price: 5 - 7$

"PROUD" MIXED 80% REF [6th Aug, 07:43]
Total: 2133
Valid Rate: 80%
Price: 5 - 10$

"VISA" MIXED 88% REF [6th Aug, 11:46]
Total: 557
Valid Rate: 88%
Price: 6 - 20$

"SNEAKERS" 89% REF [6th Aug, 12:00]
Total: 944
Valid Rate: 89%
Price: 5 - 5$

"FUJITSU" 85% REF [6th Aug, 14:49]
Total: 929

"CHANCE" MIXED 89% REF [6th Aug, 15:38]
Total: 428

"AUSTIN" MIXED 86% REF [6th Aug, 16:05]
Total: 1521
Valid Rate: 86%
Price: 5 - 10$

"MAIDEN" MIXED 73% REF [6th Jul, 14:33] (Discount 20%)
Total: 368
Valid Rate: 73%
Price: 3.2 - 8.8$

"WILDCAT" MIXED 90% REF [7th Aug, 14:30]
Total: 345
Valid Rate: 90%

"MUSICIAN" MIXED 76% REF [23rd Jul, 19:07] (Discount 10%)
Total: 400
Valid Rate: 76%
Price: 2.7 - 9.0$

"SPACE" MIXED 88% REF [23rd Jul, 19:23] (Discount 10%)
Total: 1250
Valid Rate: 88%
Price: 2.7 - 18.9$

"CHOCOLATE" MIXED 90% REF [8th Aug, 07:55]
Total: 306

"CHEAPEST" MIXED 87% REF [8th Aug, 08:29]
Total: 343
Valid Rate: 87%
Price: 3 - 7$

"FUNNY" 60% [8th Aug, 09:47]
Total: 582
Valid Rate: 60%
Refundable: No
Price: 3 - 3$

"PLENTY" 70% REF [8th Aug, 12:55]
Total: 692
Valid Rate: 70%

"CASSETTE" 80% REF [8th Aug, 12:55]
Total: 472

"LITE" 87% REF [8th Aug, 20:40]
Total: 510
Valid Rate: 87%

"WINE" MIXED 82% REF [8th Jul, 14:09] (Discount 20%)
Total: 516
Valid Rate: 82%
Price: 4.0 - 8.8$

"TRUMP" MIXED 62% REF [8th Jul, 19:56] (Discount 20%)
Total: 657
Valid Rate: 62%
Price: 2.4 - 8.0$

"SCROLL" MIXED 70% REF [24th Jul, 07:21] (Discount 10%)
Total: 676
Price: 2.7 - 8.1$

"MIXTURE" MIXED 80% REF [24th Jul, 15:31] (Discount 10%)
Total: 510

"GIFTED" MIXED 85% REF [24th Jul, 23:05] (Discount 10%)
Total: 899

"HOTEL" MIXED 90% REF [9th Aug, 08:24]
Total: 260

"TRUNK" 79% REF [9th Aug, 09:03]
Total: 602
Valid Rate: 79%

"SOLID" MIXED 86% REF [9th Aug, 09:59]
Total: 155
Valid Rate: 86%
Price: 3 - 7$

"PLEASURE" MIXED 68% REF [9th Jul, 21:04] (Discount 20%)
Total: 956
Valid Rate: 68%
Price: 2.4 - 8.0$

"BRIDGE" MIXED 83% REF [25th Jul, 08:31] (Discount 10%)
Total: 527
Valid Rate: 83%
Price: 2.7 - 8.1$

"VALENTINE" MIXED 70% REF [25th Jul, 14:12] (Discount 10%)
Total: 532
Price: 2.7 - 10.8$

"DIAMOND" MIXED 75% REF [25th Jul, 22:32] (Discount 10%)
Total: 915
Valid Rate: 75%
Price: 2.7 - 9.0$

"COW" MIXED 90% REF [10th Aug, 07:13]
Total: 295

"YESTERDAY" 89% REF [10th Aug, 14:27]
Total: 447
Price: 8 - 8$

"HONOR" 90% REF [10th Aug, 14:30]
Total: 458
Price: 6 - 6$

Official Link:
https://www.lukicrown.pw/

Tor Link:
https://3f7cwmnevrria2oxbkit52bovb5ft5auaedlhjdss7765kipp5beosad.onion/

Jabber Contact:
luk1cr0wn@thesecure.biz
luk1cr0wn@xmpp.jp

Telegram Channel:
https://t.me/LukiCrownUpdates

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
okay ladies and gentlemen after decided to give another chance to store here is what happened i try to keep short and sweet

bought 3 cc ( with a bin i know and a method to cash out)
first cc is very good worked for 170$ i didn't try to card anymore with cc because of nature my method require it
second one showed insufficient funds even for 20$ i will give a chance a few days later to see if holder add any fund to his cc
third card showed pickup which is dead
now refund not enabled to my account

I'm happy with this result but i cant say its a best result i ever had in my carding life
i have a plan to deposit more because now there is many trash shops out there even if its not best one but in my view still better than %85 shops listed here

for owner i have some suggestion
unlike other users i don't ask to enable refund for all users because there is many cheater out here that ruin your shop for you and honest buyers
but about trust score system even i haven't tried it i think maybe need a little work not too much just a little

main suggestion i have is please keep your eye on sellers every time
don't accept any sellers just to make your shop has a million ccs in database while %70 of them dead and %98 of them second hand like other shops

second thing about sellers is hope they don't sell ccs into other shops i don't know if you have a method to prevent it but i hope you find one or like some other shops hire some spammers to spam a fresh ccs for you you can open another section and sell your own spammed cc with higher price personally if you do it i will buy from there

thank you for reading it guys give me a reaction if you think i deserve it

Edit: one more little suggestion for rating system it will be nice when a buyer rate seller positive or negative we can see how many ccs he bought from this seller 1 or 2 or 10, idk if its possible but if yes then hope you add it as soon as possible

drdrive

Carding Novice
Reaction score
okay ladies and gentlemen after decided to give another chance to store here is what happened i try to keep short and sweet

bought 3 cc ( with a bin i know and a method to cash out)
first cc is very good worked for 170$ i didn't try to card anymore with cc because of nature my method require it
second one showed insufficient funds even for 20$ i will give a chance a few days later to see if holder add any fund to his cc
third card showed pickup which is dead
now refund not enabled to my account

I'm happy with this result but i cant say its a best result i ever had in my carding life
i have a plan to deposit more because now there is many trash shops out there even if its not best one but in my view still better than %85 shops listed here

for owner i have some suggestion
unlike other users i don't ask to enable refund for all users because there is many cheater out here that ruin your shop for you and honest buyers
but about trust score system even i haven't tried it i think maybe need a little work not too much just a little

main suggestion i have is please keep your eye on sellers every time
don't accept any sellers just to make your shop has a million ccs in database while %70 of them dead and %98 of them second hand like other shops

second thing about sellers is hope they don't sell ccs into other shops i don't know if you have a method to prevent it but i hope you find one or like some other shops hire some spammers to spam a fresh ccs for you you can open another section and sell your own spammed cc with higher price personally if you do it i will buy from there

thank you for reading it guys give me a reaction if you think i deserve it

Edit: one more little suggestion for rating system it will be nice when a buyer rate seller positive or negative we can see how many ccs he bought from this seller 1 or 2 or 10, idk if its possible but if yes then hope you add it as soon as possible

About your last suggestion, that is possible, after buying 10

Attachments

• luckystore.jpg
    luckystore.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 27

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
About your last suggestion, that is possible, after buying 10
wow i didn't know it so it make rating system very good because then no seller can create some account and make fake feedback after they purchased their own cc
if they do that now they have to purchase 10 ccs
any way still this doesn't prevent that but very good step of them

Empire10p

Active Carder
Reaction score
So after using this site for 3days this is my review: (7/10). Admins are very helpful even with the refund, some cards don’t have correct address but it’s good, checker needs work but overall I will see myself using this site for a long time but they should add more Canada banks especially scotia bank. Will recommend to friends

just keep up the good customer service and add good cards to the site

fervieri

Carding Novice
Reaction score

@luk1cr0wn Good morning, I just added funds to your account, but the funds do not appear in my profile, maybe you can help me, nickname Fervieri, thank you, Invoice ID #BZNYV70SMF4M​

Jackmoney223

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello really good site can you please add my funds I sent I thought i sent exact amount but it is taking longer then expected.
Username: jackmoney

thanks you I vouch for this site

Empire10p

Active Carder
Reaction score
hi lucky i noticed that most of your canada cards are valid but wrong billing address so everything declines when you use the card, please can you work on putting the correct billing address1723581136340.jpeg

Top Bottom