Carding Been carding alot of tiktok diamonds, i need more buyers

Midas53

Premium
Reaction score
Yo great family. I need a lil bit of help here. Discovered a tiktok carding method and cashout been running into 6 figures $. Been able to make lots of tiktok diamond. Who know vendor buying tiktok diamond with Btc. Easy funds to be made. Hit me up on tele @midas235

Last edited:

deetrades

Active Carder
Reaction score
Yo great family. I need a lil bit of advice here. Discovered a tiktok carding method and cashout been running into 6 figures $.

How it started!

While i was testing this method at first, i used my Real payoneer account to test the cashout and boom it worked. I regretted using my real payoneer account at first try. Could i get into trouble for that?? Meanwhile im still eating off this method with hacked tiktok & payoneer accounts. Advice needed please open to sugestions on my tg @Midas235
I have payoneer and have used it legitimately. Lmk

Fixxx

Elite
Ultimate
Reaction score
Does it still work with hacked accounts?

Gettemoffme

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Yo great family. I need a lil bit of help here. Discovered a tiktok carding method and cashout been running into 6 figures $. Been able to make lots of tiktok diamond. Who know vendor buying tiktok diamond with Btc. Easy funds to be made. Hit me up on tele @midas235
I would like more info

Top Bottom