Black List major.su - ADMIN SCAMMER LEAKED MY DATABASE : PROOF BELOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i wanted to sell my cards on his shop and there's what happened, first i uploaded cards and he said on telegram can u send me cards i edit format after that i started getting sales i reached 30$ balance in 20min he contacted me saying that he found my cards on other shop which i didnt upload , he sent 1 cc only and banned me also leaked my database on his telegram group. HE SHOULD BE BANNED DON'T USE HIS STORE! WTF?!

hantueh

Premium
Reaction score
Same like me :ROFLMAO: He told me that i was selling double in other store. He found like 3ccs in the same site like he said to you. Whatever, but i don't even have the cards that they found in the another store.

Last edited:

MajorShop

Basic
Reaction score
Don't talk a lot cheater. stop cheating people for your profit.

Darkskills

Carding Novice
Reaction score
We can confirm this, thanks for the reports and @MajorShop, we have banned that dude and removed all his cards.
The least your store has are good ccs and then you give "Ban" to the sellers? How stupid, what's the use of having vendors who don't sell in other stores if the only thing they have to offer is garbage? And if we're talking about you, Vought support is even bigger trash, rude, lying, and scamming.

nansahmosek

Elite
Reaction score
stupid @MajorShop scammer seller!

fuck shop and fuck admin major , major scammer :D

you know me, I am your seller and have taken my seller's money. you are really trash.

Carding Novice
Reaction score
@CrdPro
well buddy , i was not the only one they scammed as you can see comments it happened before too , please let us know what's going on.

MajorShop

Basic
Reaction score
And we are ready to do the same for any other seller :)

nansahmosek

Elite
Reaction score
this shop has been hit by scammers, my sales balance is just being payoffs by the admin asshole! , and now they block my country ip so they can't open their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom