Black List Majorcc.ru are thieves. Beware your money!

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
These low life mofos stole $78 from me by deleting my account after calling them out on having bullshit Validity Rates on their cards and AVS not matching the very few that were good. i spent 4 hours checking cards one after another from many diferent bases and after i checked over 100 cards i did not have 1 that aproved. 100/100 declines and to me that seems rather lame. I brought it to their attention and asked for refund so i could get some crads somewhere else while they updated their databases but wqas refused and told that they didnt care about my business or money spent now or in the furture. So i made a couple posts here (now seemed to be deleted) about their garbage cards and shitty customer service. I had $78 in my wallet and i coudnt log in after that.. Thats bullshit and I warn other people to beware. @CrdPro i visted this vendor through this forum and was under the impression the forum catered to vendors who dont blatently rob their customers and would hope this isnt the kind of vendor you feel is good for your forum.. Uploading proof of the garbag cards and the chat log from telgramn trhat shows my words are true. Majorcc.ru give my money back fucking scmucks. @CrdPro i know its not your fault but if their is something you could do to have my money refunded from these Rippers i would really appreciate it.

@The_show_goes TG

Attachments

• result.txt
    33 KB · Views: 20
  • majorcc-nopt3.png
    majorcc-nopt3.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 75
  • majorcc-not.png
    majorcc-not.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 72
  • majorcc-not1.png
    majorcc-not1.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 57
  • majorcc-not2.png
    majorcc-not2.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 67

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
You sure ? I don’t think so. If they do that admin delete them fast
Yeah I'm sure because I don't have the 78$ that was in my account when they decided to delete me. No refund no notice. Just cocksuckers ripping me off.

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
Bro, you must trust them, they’re good
Are you blind? They stole money from me after that didn't have any good cards to sell.... How can you trust someone that steals from your and tries to hide it. Get real bro.. thieves and scammers.

gusray

Basic
Reaction score
To be sincere, this site is scam. He also did the same to me. I bought 6 cards from him while all are invalid cards. Don’t trust him or anyone praise him. They’re bird of the same feather. It’s scam shop

Top Bottom