Black List majorcc.ru scammer

MajorShop

Basic
Reaction score
@CrdPro Close this Please. This user doesn't know that it's not us who gives us results of cards. And the checker is something that try to charges the card and gives back the result. Thanks

MajorShop

Basic
Reaction score
Be sure to read FAQ before making purchases.
Good Luck.

zaydolla

Premium
Reaction score
mad of these card shops are like this. I call the card. The card says in valid. then I press check and it says valid. These card shops be cap bro.

Shadurs

Basic
Reaction score
B
mad of these card shops are like this. I call the card. The card says in valid. then I press check and it says valid. These card shops be cap bro.
Bruh fuck checkers they kill cards real carders dont use checkers. If you really Know how to use a shop for cards they usually live 8/10 times.

zaydolla

Premium
Reaction score
B

Bruh fuck checkers they kill cards real carders dont use checkers. If you really Know how to use a shop for cards they usually live 8/10 times.
Yes I know this. But with chase, you can call the card. If it’s dead, you press the check button

ctgteam

Basic
Reaction score
Facts And If The Checker Says Card Good After Bank Says It’s Not Then Checker Is Scam
its maybe the checker use different merchant bruh, i told ya.. not all cc will live on all merchant.

an yes, sometimes checker will kill the cc, so u can check live while use it

DingDangDong

Basic
Reaction score
B

Exactly.
And you are making a whole story about 10 dollars.
Contact me i send u 10 dollars np.
Dont check, card gets killed most times.
Go adventure.
Life is a gamble.
Enjoy.
Be sure to read FAQ before making purchases.
Good Luck.
your image link doesnot work

Reaction score
Major has been hitting pretty solid for me.....Like one dude said up a few comments.....REAL experienced carders dont fuckin check shit. Why would u every put a 1 cent charge on Credit card that's used to being used for 1k+ purchases. Seriously to be a good carder and good at fraud in general you gotta use common sense. Treat things as if they were your very own....then do that but with fraud.

Top Bottom