MASTERCARD PAYPASS GOOGLE WALLET

Uranium

Basic
Reaction score
OK WITH GOOGLE WALLET/MC PAYPASS

I HAVE A QUESTION BEFORE GOING ON A CARDING MISSION
WHEN YOU GO IN STORE, DOES THE RECEIPT SAY THE CARD HOLDERS NAME , BECAUSE ON THE PHONE WE SET UP THE GOOGLE WALLET IT SAYS THE CARD HOLDERS NAME FROM THE INFO WE SET UP .
WE ARE JUST VERIFYING DOES THE RECIEPT SAY THE NAME ON IT , AND HOW HIGH CAN U GO AND DO U GOTTA SHOW ID ON A CERTAIN AMOUNT . USE TO CARDING WITH GIFT STYLE CARDS NOW IM UPGRADING

Nayzi

Basic
Reaction score
May be you don't know that it is prohibited to use capslock on forum.

Max Mi

Basic
Reaction score
bro card receipt will show the name which is on the track one only and when you go for in store u better keep one clean id and write that name in track one..

Uranium

Basic
Reaction score
bro card receipt will show the name which is on the track one only and when you go for in store u better keep one clean id and write that name in track one..
ok so on first track when i enter card holders name on google account change the name correct

Uranium

Basic
Reaction score
name on track 1 only
Ok guys question so when i enter info on the google wallet account meaning the cc info , i just change the name . and keep that id seperate in my pocket and thats it im good too go . is that correct

Akami

Basic
Reaction score
I think he is trying to card something using a NFC enabled phone + google wallet with mastercard(citi i guess) and he is wondering if he sets up the google wallet under John Doe if the receipt will show John Doe or actually get the carholder's name somehow. Im also curious in the nfc phones carding if anyone mastered this so far.

Top Bottom