Mobile Carding?!

T_Only

Basic
Reaction score
I Had An Idea To Use A BOOST MOBILE Phones Internet Browser To card,As Opposed To Using Computer..I Say A Boost Mobile Because Of The Annonymity Seeing As Though The Phone Is NOT Linked To ANY of Your Info..Any Thoughts On This?

Max Sv

Basic
Reaction score
tower triangulation and traffic parsing...on other hand not enough protection from that..so thats what you get for being lazy and trying to work on the go. See you in news soon lol

Max Sv

Basic
Reaction score
Oh..Im Gonna Be Tracked Down Right Then And There Through The Phone Thats NOT LINKED TO ME IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER And Swat teams Are Gonna Swarm The Downtown cafe And Put Me On The News?

Dag-M

Basic
Reaction score
Oh..Im Gonna Be Tracked Down Right Then And There Through The Phone Thats NOT LINKED TO ME IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER And Swat teams Are Gonna Swarm The Downtown cafe And Put Me On The News?
The only risk is, being caught with the actual device used. Or if you use it in your house (doubt you're that stupid). But then why would you use a phone anyways? If you're lazy just use a hacked wifi with spoofed mac.

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
Because Its Alot Safer In My Opinion THan Using My Computer AT ALL..Plus I Have The Funds To Use The Phone For A Big Order THen Getting Rid Of THe Phone...And of course I Will Only use It In Other PLaces...

mariannitka666

Premium
Reaction score
Because Its Alot Safer In My Opinion THan Using My Computer AT ALL..Plus I Have The Funds To Use The Phone For A Big Order THen Getting Rid Of THe Phone...And of course I Will Only use It In Other PLaces...
U use android or ios ?

playboicardi

The world won’t show you mercy when you need it
Premium
Reaction score
Root android with magisk and install edxposed framework, you can spoof a phone and enable it to do things you could never do on a PC when usin mobile banking apps etc... Yes have to use precautions but like @CrdPro said on the fly safer at times.

Top Bottom