MoneyGram and Western Union Cashout

jeana

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Unlocking a Hidden Opportunity: A Step-by-Step Cashout Strategy

Greetings, everyone! Today, I want to introduce you to a highly effective cashout method that I’ve been testing for the past few months. Through platforms like MoneyGram, Western Union, and World Remit, I’ve discovered an often-overlooked opportunity that has proven to be highly lucrative. Many people miss out on the potential of these services, but with the right approach, this could be a real gold mine.
f6cd8ee50834360d120ac820609c55d4.jpeg
To succeed, here’s what you need:

1. High-Quality Cards:

You must start with first-hand, fresh cards—avoid resold cards that have been used multiple times. Being selective about where you buy from is critical. Alternatively, learning to generate your own cards is the best long-term strategy.
2. Reliable Proxies:
Not all proxies are created equal. Some are exceptional, while others can be a waste of time and money. Invest in top-tier proxies to ensure smooth operations.
3. Paid Anti-Detect Tools:
Using anti-detect browsers, like OctoBrowser, is essential. Free versions come with limitations, so ask yourself: why is it free? A paid tool offers the reliability and security you’ll need.
4. Verified MoneyGram Account:
MoneyGram will ask for KYC verification (Know Your Customer), so ensure your account is fully verified. After that, aim to make one or two small transactions to build credibility before moving into higher cashouts (typically $900+).

5. Western Union Accounts:
You can start with a new account, but initially, your limit might be around $250. As you increase your transaction frequency and amounts, you’ll gain more flexibility and higher limits.

Once you’ve secured these key components, you’re ready to take full advantage of the system. Below, I’ve attached two working BINs for MoneyGram and Western Union to get you started.
489928 - Robins FCU
526484 - Virginia CU
Though I provided these bins always remember it’s about your setup before you start carding these platforms not just the bin you are using

Although platforms like Remitly offer additional opportunities, they often come with restrictions and slower processes. For example, Remitly typically limits large transactions unless you have access to 3D secure cards and OTP (one-time password). For beginners, I’d recommend focusing on MoneyGram and Western Union to gain experience.
IMG_2199.jpeg

While I’m yet to explore World Remit in the USA, the possibilities are endless once you’ve mastered this method.

Stay tuned for more insights, and happy cashing out!

My telegram @retiredthanks

jeana

Carding Novice
Reaction score
If you have MoneyGram with transactions you are welcome to message me for a COLLAB!

Top Bottom