Black List @mrperason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrix15

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I paid $45 on October 28th and for a live cc. He then sent a dead cc and I had waited 3 days more, after I asked for my money back. He called me “poor” for asking for my money back and I said I didn’t want to do business with him anymore and wanted my money back. He said he isn’t giving after a week, even though I said I didn’t pay for a pre order I paid for a live cc and it was dead I expect my refudn. @Will Smith i can show you pictures with every proof

MrPearson

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I didn't deceive anyone and didn't intend to. The man paid for the material, I gave it to him, but the material turned out to be dead and I credited him with money on account of the deposit, because I can return the money back according to the rules that are written in my personal telegram channel, as well as in my topic only after a month. I offered the man to return the money in a week, but he refused and called me a scammer. I was ready to return the money on November 4, but since my time and nerves were frayed, I will be ready to pay the deposit only on November 28, as stated in the rules posted on the forum and in my personal telegram channel.

MrPearson

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I am loyal to my customers, but when the customer begins to blame me and wants to go against the rules, even when they give in to him, this is already wrong and I am not ready to continue to conduct my business this way. I will return the money on the 28th, he can leave his wallet to me in private telegram messages.

Hendrix15

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You called me poor for asking for my money back why else would I want to wait for your update I just want my money back, and also I didn’t ask for you to credit or a preorder, I paid for a live which was dead and you send my money back simple.why I’m I waiting a week I didn’t pay for preorder

MrPearson

Carding Novice
Reaction score
The card turned out to be dead, so I will not be able to issue you a card right away. What you send to my wallet is a deposit and the reason why you send me money does not affect anything. A deposit is a deposit. The deposit will be returned on the 28th. The fact that I called you a “beggar” only happened after you called yourself a big buyer and demanded some 45 dollars from me. It’s just funny to me that “You really need these cards and you will buy them in any quantity,” but you are not ready to wait.

MrPearson

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Rules are rules and I will not break them. Since the buyer refused to wait 3 days, as I suggested to him. In this I will act according to the rules, the deposit is returned only after a month. Write to me in private messages on November 28 and I will pay you the amount.

MrPearson

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'd like to note. If the card turned out to be dead and I could not issue it, then the money is automatically counted towards the deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom