My Goal 3k Month. Live in the United Kingdom. Anyone willing to help with something that actually works to make money?

aspwlf

Basic
Reaction score
Hello, Thank you for being generous with your time and helping me today.
How is your day going so far?

Would it be a hassle for you to help me with carding question?

So, I live in the UNITED KINGDOM. And Pretty much the only tutorials I see out there are USA based or they work but I wouldnt be able to cashout due to its usa......

Is anyone out there happy to help me find anything that works in the uk where I can also cashout to my uk bank or I guess crypto it dont matter tbh. Just something that works where I can eventually get my money to my uk bank or crypto.

My goal is 3k Per month. Im not asking for 10kssss

In return for example if I make 3k a month ill let you keep as much as you want tbh until you think your mentoring time is paid.
Been scammed 100s of times now getting sick of it. Someone just help mentor me a real working way to make money please.

Would it be impolite to ask that you look into this ?
Sorry, You must think I am really disrespectful and Impolite?

Message me on TELEGRAM if you are kind enough to help me!

USERNAME @

LONGATIU7

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score

So, I live in the UNITED KINGDOM. And Pretty much the only tutorials I see out there are USA based or they work but I wouldnt be able to cashout due to its usa......

Is anyone out there happy to help me find anything that works in the uk where I can also cashout to my uk bank or I guess crypto it dont matter tbh. Just something that works where I can eventually get my money to my uk bank or crypto.

In return for example if I make 3k a month ill let you keep as much as you want tbh until you think your mentoring time is paid.
Been scammed 100s of times now getting sick of it. Someone just help mentor me a real working way to make money please.

USERNAME @

LONGATIU7
Hello mate,
I would like us to cooperate and get started to a good term business together but remember we use money to make money. PM
My telegram is @gerrygetty

Reaction score

USERNAME @

LONGATIU7
still interested ..?

DirtySoda

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
You live in the UK, 3k a month is pocket change for fruadsters.

Top Bottom