My Lincoln/MLNG course experience/review ***DISSAPOINTMENT***

SpaZzyRoar

Carding Novice
Reaction score
First of I would like to initially say this his services are not quite a scam but we will get into that.

I joined looking to initially learn a lot of stuff as he said that I will for sure be able to make my money within a week of being there but from the methods I see this isn't true at all. I did receive a login and everything to join so that part is not a scam you do receive the courses. My experience those is that these courses provided are absolutely trash and outdated.

Along with this over half the courses are missing links or just haven't even been taken care of. It's as if he had this idea to make this group but then halfway through he is bored of it and it is uncompleted.

Next, lets discuss the methods that are complete. The methods on the site that are complete are just outdated and honestly trash. There is one course there for phishing and this method is probably the most useless thing I've seen. This method must have been made when email services first came out and corporations were just using email within there organization because to me the whole spear phishing isn't gonna work 90% of the time this isn't 2005.

Now let us dive into the "carding sites" (which is a recently updated list of sites). This is the most ridiculous list of sites I've seen, nobody in there right mind is going to wanna card a comic book site. Most people want to card sites that are going to make them profit not some bs sites like the ones listed.

In conclusion, yes you are going to be receiving courses so it is not a complete scam. But if you are looking to make actual profit with this well "Goodluck Charlie". From what I seen this looks like a project he was half in/half out of. The courses are incomplete and there is nothing from what I've seen that is promising to make a profit out of.

I would also like to say this, STOP PAYING FOR METHODS/COURSES! Half of these so called methods are either scammers or they are just so dumb you could have spent some time browsing TOR and finding them. If I could make a suggestion it would be do your own research to find your own shit about methods it will save you lots of time and money then going to someone on the forums.

Sincerely,
SpaZzyRoar

SpaZzyRoar

Carding Novice
Reaction score
First of I would like to initially say this his services are not quite a scam but we will get into that.

I joined looking to initially learn a lot of stuff as he said that I will for sure be able to make my money within a week of being there but from the methods I see this isn't true at all. I did receive a login and everything to join so that part is not a scam you do receive the courses. My experience those is that these courses provided are absolutely trash and outdated.

Along with this over half the courses are missing links or just haven't even been taken care of. It's as if he had this idea to make this group but then halfway through he is bored of it and it is uncompleted.

Next, lets discuss the methods that are complete. The methods on the site that are complete are just outdated and honestly trash. There is one course there for phishing and this method is probably the most useless thing I've seen. This method must have been made when email services first came out and corporations were just using email within there organization because to me the whole spear phishing isn't gonna work 90% of the time this isn't 2005.

Now let us dive into the "carding sites" (which is a recently updated list of sites). This is the most ridiculous list of sites I've seen, nobody in there right mind is going to wanna card a comic book site. Most people want to card sites that are going to make them profit not some bs sites like the ones listed.

In conclusion, yes you are going to be receiving courses so it is not a complete scam. But if you are looking to make actual profit with this well "Goodluck Charlie". From what I seen this looks like a project he was half in/half out of. The courses are incomplete and there is nothing from what I've seen that is promising to make a profit out of.

I would also like to say this, STOP PAYING FOR METHODS/COURSES! Half of these so called methods are either scammers or they are just so dumb you could have spent some time browsing TOR and finding them. If I could make a suggestion it would be do your own research to find your own shit about methods it will save you lots of time and money then going to someone on the forums.

Sincerely,
SpaZzyRoar
Bump

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah any service will have good and bad reviews but it’s ok, this member just joined(Less than 24 hours ago) and did not have the opportunity to join a job. We take this kind of post seriously to increase the quality of the service.
We have a deal to help them within 1 week but after this post I don’t really see the interest, we will focus on the ongoing jobs for now. Your membership is upgraded to lifetime and as I told you, the cloud server is a brand new project and we provide methods based on members request. There is also a serious misunderstanding because the first method you have seen was just a test(you can see it was the very first post) all the other methods are made based on users request and we also focus on matchmaking for work since we have many different people with different skills ready to collab.
our methods are even provided with Live vps and rdp with all the tools preset inside. MLNG is a work in progress and I appreciate this honest review.
We will see how to solve this issue just like we created the cloud server to solve other issues.
You are welcome to discuss anything with MLNG support

SpaZzyRoar

Carding Novice
Reaction score
@Lincoln ? this is second complaint against you .
I feel as though he needs this honest feedback. I don’t know his true intent behind this project, but I am hoping his intents are pure. If he really wants to improve the service this some what harsh feed back is needed.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
I feel as though he needs this honest feedback. I don’t know his true intent behind this project, but I am hoping his intents are pure. If he really wants to improve the service this some what harsh feed back is needed.
I always appreciate feedback to improve the service

max

Basic
Reaction score
Every month, a ripper thread is opened on this deceptive deceitful Nigerian Lincoln! His other clone username onenay was already banned and kicked out and labelled ripping pig here ....we know there are more victims who are still hoping foolishly that this clown Lincoln will come through and Lincoln we know you have other ripping clone usernames here

Top Bottom