ncr atm skimmer and pinpad selling

wy2671849

Basic
Reaction score
ncr atm deep insert skimmer and pinpad selling

escrow Acceptable
tgnum:@justbeman
TOP ten customers will get a good price。
i guess this the only way we can got a chance in dp business,that to get our own skimmer and pinpad

Last edited:

wy2671849

Basic
Reaction score
still here ,but not bullshit talk thks ,if you dont have basic knowledge dont buy ,save time for both of us

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
thats how everything started ,in jan 13/2022 i decide to selling skimmers online ,then i find this denmark guy ,(i have this crook exgf address ,and he friend address) ,i told he can selling skimmer for me ,at begginer i thought we do this in somekind like biz Partner,he share 50% after we deduct the cost ,i making skimmers ,pinpad ,make design for overlay ,insert ,many customers know me as well ,i am good and honest seller ,so in eariler this year this dude starting to make spamming for applepay to spamming victimers in denmark ,he told me he will give me 50% ,so when he report me he lost 800 in smsrouter ,i give he 400 .,and i made ui design ,introduce he programmer helping he doing spamming coding work . few days later he told me he want to buy a 2000 sms router ,so he get ripped once as he said ,i told he maybe can try that smsrouter few days to see dose it real good . then same time i told some friend i am kind of will can let them find store owner in china ,so after this spamming done ,i can let them siting there to link card to applepay ,and go to store to cashout ,as i see he said he give me 50%, and i had doing some part in that project too right ?also i offer 50% to denmark guy( his telegram at that time is @carderbb he changed he user name after i expose he ,he didnt change user name for @atminvadersales) so after he go to dubai to licking some boss ass he can doing cashout in denmark by heself ,he never give me 1$, thats i dont real care at begning ,so i told he i will pay for sms fee ,and let myfriend try to link and cashout he will get 40-50% of the money had been cashout.compare to what he got in denmark is 25%.but he also never let my ppl tried ,,,,,,,,,,,few days ago he told he bcz he dont want to wast oneday he can cashout through that dubai boss ,so he dont want i try ....................but my friend driving to me like 20 hrs ,i told @atminvadersales abt this .he dont tell me at begnning ,so i see he dont want me do anything abt that but in front want my help ,so i require he return my 400 and ui design money back ,he told me that 400 i invest for a smsrouter which get ripped ,so he shouldnt give it to me .so i guess most ppl who reading this msg ,will feeing get Humiliation,and he make a deal by heself told me give me 50% but after he starting making money he dont give anything ,i feeling i cant trust this guy anymore .ppl who had bought from us they know ,he is the only adm who running channel ,bcz i am real busy abt update hardware /software /design for something .and making product to selling .and some customers i doing support they want to buy from me directly ,and some customers find me by theyself ,some become myfriend ,and introduce friend to me .so after the drama like this .also i paid half for channel ads fee in crdpro /omerta/crdclub./and also many other forums ,but denmark guy told me i dont have any rights to channel ,so i stop paid ads fee ,bcz he told me i paid for ads fee bcz i also got money from sales ,like i dont paid for channel ,i paid for he bring me sales ,so he put his place in a reseller role ,then i dont share he money which customers buy from me anymore since he said those shit words ,..........but the sales from he ,he took money and send to me ,so he didnt lost anymoney at all from the sales he made ,he starting ripping ppl after i dont paying for ads fee anymore ,ppl who reading to here can understand ,if i dont have rigths to channel ,then he just a reseller ,his job is bring me customers ,why i should pay for that right >?>???so few days ago have one customer report me he had paid since 2month ago but didnt reciving anything ,i checking in order channel ,i didnt see this ,so i contact to some customers they told me they also had paid since 1.5month ago or two month ago ,so i know that he starting ripping ppl ,other customer told me cardbb at lesat ripped over 40 orders .and i have chat with this @ATMinvaders and he other account @carderbb all the info he admit he ripping ppl , first of all nomatter which kind of drama betweent me and he ,customer is nothing to do with this ,is not a excuse to ripping customers ,and if you put your own location as a reseller ,so the ppl who directly by from me you dont have rights to claim that money .and you dont lost any money selling for me ,bcz you reciving money infront me .,

Baller101

Carding Novice
Reaction score
ncr atm deep insert skimmer and pinpad selling

escrow Acceptable
tgnum:@justbeman
TOP ten customers will get a good price。
i guess this the only way we can got a chance in dp business,that to get our own skimmer and pinpad
Hello please write me back I’m interested

Top Bottom