Need a easy way out

rozalinaag

Basic
Reaction score
This is a weird problem. I have a real cc that is activated i have the pin and everything. When i use the card at best buy or try to withdraw money (event amounts of 100$) it will not work . this is when it get even weirder when i buy stupid little things like beer, chips or even put gas in my car it will work i'm trying to see if anyone has a way for me to make some money out of this card or anything ?:idea. Online ordering does not work either

Reaction score
If you can't call the bank to pre-authorize, try going to the region where you think the cardholder lives and using it there.

is this amex?

mufusail

Basic
Reaction score
If you have the pin,,why not check the available balance and then go buy stuff.

eb36sl

Basic
Reaction score
U have to call bank and provide info like San mothers maiden name so times or CERTIN security question and say u traveling to unblock etc i have done that before or like the other guy said using it in their region

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
This is a weird problem. I have a real cc that is activated i have the pin and everything. When i use the card at best buy or try to withdraw money (event amounts of 100$) it will not work . this is when it get even weirder when i buy stupid little things like beer, chips or even put gas in my car it will work i'm trying to see if anyone has a way for me to make some money out of this card or anything ?:idea. Online ordering does not work either
If the CC comes with an app then you need to set up the cash limit or the ATM limit or the store limit.

try changing the limit then try withdraw it.
Sometimes CC does have those limiter placed on them especially prepaid/ top up CC and some debit real CC do have those function on their mobile banking app.

pierre33

Basic
Reaction score
C'est un problème étrange. J'ai un vrai cc qui est activé, j'ai la broche et tout. Lorsque j'utilise la carte au meilleur achat ou que j'essaie de retirer de l'argent (montant de l'événement de 100 $), cela ne fonctionnera pas. c'est à ce moment que ça devient encore plus étrange quand j'achète de petites choses stupides comme de la bière, des chips ou même de l'essence dans ma voiture, cela fonctionnera j'essaie de voir si quelqu'un a un moyen pour moi de gagner de l'argent avec cette carte ou quoi que ce soit ?:idée. La commande en ligne ne fonctionne pas non plus
Salut mon frère tu as pu résoudre le problème de cc

Top Bottom