Need Advice to stay Safe always

Alex Pro

Basic
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to share my situation and need advice on it...

I have only 1 laptop. I use VPN service from Quad VPN....I am from Asia.

From the same laptop i use social networking site and my real identity. I always connect to VPN to access the carding forum and illegal websites. And I use a UK based Remote desktop VPS also. I installed a software Hide my IP 5.2 in my RDP account to change IP to desired country....

But i use internet connection under my real identity. I believe my Laptop is clean and i am safe.......but still sometime i think that i am missing many steps to get 100% anonymous and Safe.

Can anyone please advise me some more useful tips ??

Thanks
Nick

riffrider

Basic
Reaction score
VpN is a market and has been the market, because of the complex term vPn, personally, vpn, try more adding more tunnelling close and open unused ports , safe/ secure

YanVi

Basic
Reaction score
You do not have to worry about what vpn sees. Major problem is YOUR ISP. He must not see a single thing. And IT WONT, when you are connected, your traffic is crypted.

If you want to test what I'm saying, connect to your vpn, then call your ISP and tell them you can not ping google.com. If you are connected, they will mention they can't see what ur doing, so they will appologise.

Now, the vpn providers on the other hands, they indeed might .. monitor on purpose your activity if a law request was made.
Problems like this can be resolved using vpns from third world countries and go for shared ips. Ask them just to be safe, if they keep time stamps, and if they do, request you be moved to a node that doesnt

Top Bottom