Need an AUS Carding Mentor

Switch64

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking for an AUS mentor on cardable sites for good return, anyone got Digital only sites , like for CD keys or cards?

I'm new to carding, and i figure rather than kill cards I should find a mentor.

I'm not silly though... I have a VM + VPN + Socks5 (in that order), have got CC Cleaner and using Librewolf Browser. Also have been spoofing browser user agent to a mobile phone user agent, AND screen resolution. And setting the Operating system time to that of the card location.

I've only tried once so far, for a gift card, which I had no return on. I believe the CC owner was quick to realise and my site was not instant delivery.

Anyone got any methods? Should i just start using USA cards and USA sites?

Switch64

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I guess I'm just looking for direction. Should i be looking for a private method or something?

Brokebitchmademedoit

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking for an AUS mentor on cardable sites for good return, anyone got Digital only sites , like for CD keys or cards?

I'm new to carding, and i figure rather than kill cards I should find a mentor.

I'm not silly though... I have a VM + VPN + Socks5 (in that order), have got CC Cleaner and using Librewolf Browser. Also have been spoofing browser user agent to a mobile phone user agent, AND screen resolution. And setting the Operating system time to that of the card location.

I've only tried once so far, for a gift card, which I had no return on. I believe the CC owner was quick to realise and my site was not instant delivery.

Anyone got any methods? Should i just start using USA cards and USA sites?
Hey I’m from AU too did you find any help?

Top Bottom