Need custom KYC

Lipton

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi friends, need custom KYC, description as follows:
"Photo of you holding ID in left hand and the case description paper in right hand.

Please take photo of you holding the ID and the card with your face shown. Make sure information on ID is clear and visible. Content to be written on the case description paper: (some custom text) and date."

Serious offers only. 200$ on delivery, additional $200 on successful verification. Crypto only

Ytterbium

Elite
Reaction score
If it's still relevant, I can do it.
We own deepFake , also there are very drops in different countries
Also we can unblock any exchange, where money is blocked/requested verification/aml.
Some information is in my thread or sit down with me in telegram @ITRBM

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Hi friends, need custom KYC, description as follows:
"Photo of you holding ID in left hand and the case description paper in right hand.

Please take photo of you holding the ID and the card with your face shown. Make sure information on ID is clear and visible. Content to be written on the case description paper: (some custom text) and date."

Serious offers only. 200$ on delivery, additional $200 on successful verification. Crypto only
i sent you a private message

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
If it's still relevant, I can do it.
We own deepFake , also there are very drops in different countries
Also we can unblock any exchange, where money is blocked/requested verification/aml.
Some information is in my thread or sit down with me in telegram @ITRBM
You can do selfie and all that shit? can you verify cashapp?

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
Cash app is easy..i can take a pic from any drivers liscence or id and turn it into a moving pic to pass kyc..if you need hit me up on tg i can show you at jokerkid890

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
Cash app is easy..i can take a pic from any drivers liscence or id and turn it into a moving pic to pass kyc..if you need hit me up on tg i can show you at jokerkid890
If you can take escrow no problem. I hate dealing with people on TG. Too many scammers

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
Uou know the escrow cost a bit but hit me on tg and send me the pics or what ever you need done and ill do them for you and just shoot me the cash after i send them or wd can do escrow i aint tripping

Top Bottom