Need help carding

Arcello

Basic
Reaction score
I just got in the carding business, I already tried my luck with 4 Cc and no sucesss , I have drops for days just need to get going on the carding part ..

Arcello

Basic
Reaction score
I’ve tried amazon , Best Buy , dhgate , and Walmart ..

Melkin

Basic
Reaction score
Inbox and let's chat on TGram or Whatsapp, I want to mentor you

Toxic

Basic
Reaction score
4 bro ??... I have a page full of Cc that didn’t do shit for me, tried everyone you have , bought methods , then bought a msr & started writing dumps . Nothing hit . Vendors scam like a mf and nobody wants to give up sauce even if you pay smh I hope your luck turns around brotha

Reactions: Pop

anonthadon

Basic
Reaction score
4 bro ??... I have a page full of Cc that didn’t do shit for me, tried everyone you have , bought methods , then bought a msr & started writing dumps . Nothing hit . Vendors scam like a mf and nobody wants to give up sauce even if you pay smh I hope your luck turns around brotha
Have you been successful since this post?

Srt2021tk

Premium
Reaction score
bruh how long u been doin this , u been down , u doing something wrong , u prolly aint hitting with the right bins , cause i know people that hit everyday

Top Bottom