Basic
Reaction score
Need instant sepa banks drops!
Any EU bank that can receive sepa!

Minimum transfer is 2000 euros, I won't send lower
I won't send any transfer upfront!
If you add me on Telegram begging for upfront transfer , automatic blocking

Your share is 30% ( non-negotiable)

Escrow deposit is a must! If you are not BTC ready don't waste my time and yours
Don't add me if you don't have BTC escrow available

Pm me your telegram

Last edited:

z4n3tti1

Basic
Reaction score
So I need to escrow at 70% from the balance that you will transfer? for example deal transfer are 10K Euros, so I will need deposit an escrow for 7K Euros, and you make transfer for 10K Euros to the my Sepa bank? are you guarantee that your transfer will never reverse?

max

Basic
Reaction score
So I need to escrow at 70% from the balance that you will transfer? for example deal transfer are 10K Euros, so I will need deposit an escrow for 7K Euros, and you make transfer for 10K Euros to the my Sepa bank? are you guarantee that your transfer will never reverse?
Nigerian timewasting broke ass kid. We both know you can and never will do Escrow so stop boring up with crap!! You are on my block list on telegram for repeatedly wasting my time

z4n3tti1

Basic
Reaction score
Nigerian timewasting broke ass kid. We both know you can and never will do Escrow so stop boring up with crap!! You are on my block list on telegram for repeatedly wasting my time
Lol, I never ask you and never contact you on tele about this, your post are June 5th 2022, well.. escrow for 30% are isn't worth, I will go escrow if 45% and let's try 1st deal minimum at 2K euros to see how good you are on transfer, lemme know what escrow that we will using, my Sepa account are in Spain, btw I'm not Nigerian :D

max

Basic
Reaction score
Lol, I never ask you and never contact you on tele about this, your post are June 5th 2022, well.. escrow for 30% are isn't worth, I will go escrow if 45% and let's try 1st deal minimum at 2K euros to see how good you are on transfer, lemme know what escrow that we will using, my Sepa account are in Spain, btw I'm not Nigerian :D

See why I said you are timewasting Nigerian asshole?
Didn't you see the % there before stupidly writing on my thread!
Ok to show you are a verified certified retarded timewaster, I agree on the 45%, deposit the escrow now kid

z4n3tti1

Basic
Reaction score
See why I said you are timewasting Nigerian asshole?
Didn't you see the % there before stupidly writing on my thread!
Ok to show you are a verified certified retarded timewaster, I agree on the 45%, deposit the escrow now kid
uhhh your used that mouth to kiss your mama? listen to me asshole, you make a thread, and your offered to collab with ask people to do escrow and people have rights to know what the details about collabs, but your atitude just insult me, and your racist as fuck, coz I'm not Nigerian so stop callin me Nigerian

oh yes I see your % in your thread is 30% so you told someone deposit at minimum 1400 euros without questioning about the details? you're not verified seller, and you don't have a vouch, so you think people just giving that escrow without details? stop dreaming kid, nobody will make deposit without asking and questioning, that's the logic of common sense

Okay, lemme know about terms of transactions and what escrow that we will be using? or make your post on Alphabay and I will definitely put 45% escrow on your item to the store, when the money is in my account, I will Finalize the order, so I wait for your response

max

Basic
Reaction score
uhhh your used that mouth to kiss your mama? listen to me asshole, you make a thread, and your offered to collab with ask people to do escrow and people have rights to know what the details about collabs, but your atitude just insult me, and your racist as fuck, coz I'm not Nigerian so stop callin me Nigerian

oh yes I see your % in your thread is 30% so you told someone deposit at minimum 1400 euros without questioning about the details? you're not verified seller, and you don't have a vouch, so you think people just giving that escrow without details? stop dreaming kid, nobody will make deposit without asking and questioning, that's the logic of common sense

Okay, lemme know about terms of transactions and what escrow that we will be using? or make your post on Alphabay and I will definitely put 45% escrow on your item to the store, when the money is in my account, I will Finalize the order, so I wait for your response
Didn't I tell you guys this NIGERIAN pig is a timewasting broke talkative faggot??
Where you blind initially when I put up the % there!! ?? We know the % isn't the problem, escrow makes you jittery , scared and terrified that you shit and peef on your skirt!
That's why you keep running round circles with more unlimited crap!
Now you want to switch escrow from this forum to another?? A deceptive deceitful lying NIGERIAN pig you are!!...maybe we should use your NIGERIAN prostitute mom as escrow??
You have been a consistent confused contradictory timewaster a broke hungry starved broke beggar and was too humiliated that I exposed you here !
You have your terms and I agreed, just for your timewasting ripping ass to change the post!!
Pig stay off my threads or I start going to all your threads and expose you there

Verified certified retarded imbecile Nigerian pig!!

killz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
GOING THROUGH THIS THREAD. YOU'D KNOW NOT TO USE THIS SERVICES. TRANSACT DON'T INSULT ANYONE.

max

Basic
Reaction score
GOING THROUGH THIS THREAD. YOU'D KNOW NOT TO USE THIS SERVICES. TRANSACT DON'T INSULT ANYONE.
Shut up you hungry starved broke ripping imbecile!
If I didn't insist on escrow, you would have had an erection...but escrow made you cry cos you figure you can't rip with escrow

max

Basic
Reaction score
Bump....pm me your telegram if interested, escrow deposit is a must!!

max

Basic
Reaction score
.tg on my signature profile
I won't send upfront without escrow deposit

max

Basic
Reaction score
Just need Germany IBAN now
30% your share ( non negotiable)
Escrow is s must ( non negotiable)

max

Basic
Reaction score
Still need Germany....don't waste your time and mine if you don't have escrow deposit ready

Top Bottom