Search Need Partner - drops required for logs cashout, long-term work

romjulal03

Premium
Reaction score
In need of a reputable, experienced, and non-greedy US partner who can provide drops for cashing out logs.

Part of a small group that sources logs first-hand, which includes ACH transfers, AN/RN for cooking glass to MD, and Fed stimmy deposits.

Please respond here, or find me on Tele: @romjulal03

Thank you!

romjulal03

Premium
Reaction score
Current splits on our cash outs:

Fed Stimmy - 40% split between me/partner
Unemployment checks - 50% split between me/partner
Glass - 100% split between me/partner

Tele: @romjulal03

doc1215

Carding Novice
Reaction score
In need of a reputable, experienced, and non-greedy US partner who can provide drops for cashing out logs.

Part of a small group that sources logs first-hand, which includes ACH transfers, AN/RN for cooking glass to MD, and Fed stimmy deposits.

Please respond here, or find me on Tele: @romjulal03

Thank you!
Hey bro, I'm ready to work. Me and my boys have multiple accounts for log cashouts plus a few new ways that haven't been mentioned that much. All accounts we have now are over 3yrs old and have a lot of positive action thru them. Instant reflection of funds mostly all the time.

romjulal03

Premium
Reaction score
Hey bro, I'm ready to work. Me and my boys have multiple accounts for log cashouts plus a few new ways that haven't been mentioned that much. All accounts we have now are over 3yrs old and have a lot of positive action thru them. Instant reflection of funds mostly all the time.
ty, let's talk!

Find me on Tele please, or post your Tele here

Top Bottom