Need partners in the USA who can open up bank accounts for check deposits

CHECKGODSOSA

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking for partners in the USA who can be opening up bank accounts.

I'll will deposit a check on the account and once the funds is available, they will withdraw and we split the funds.

Then I'll deposit another check on the account and we keep working that way.

I am looking for long term partners. We will be doing this continuously. So no need to be greedy and run off with my cut.

If interested, send me a DM

maliknisar

Basic
Reaction score

I'll will deposit a check on the account and once the funds is available, they will withdraw and we split the funds.

I am looking for long term partners. We will be doing this continuously. So no need to be greedy and run off with my cut.

i can give you 25% on each cheque if you send it on my desire merchant , payment will be released after 7 days , once its deposited you just wait for 7 days you will get your percntage where ever u want to recive , but pls make it sure no charge back , for this problem you will deposite a cheque around 3k , then second cheque will be your payout when you close the merchant dealing then you will get back your first hold cheque by merchant ok ,, contact +923082517669

CashMade

Basic
Reaction score

What banks are you attacking or random?

Playamade23

Premium
Reaction score

Yooo hmu my TG is @chevyjade

g2httg

Carding Novice
Reaction score

i already have 2 opened ready to go

charcarp

Carding Novice
Reaction score

I got u, I can do it

jamiegorre999

Carding Novice
Reaction score

I got you and I've got plenty of social security numbers already to make accounts with

disasterboi88!

Carding Novice
Reaction score

wassup just hit u on telegram

Top Bottom