Need to buy Verified Cashapp Accounts

tikkibytr

Premium
Reaction score
As the title says i am looking to buy verified old cashapp accounts in bulk quantity. Those accounts must Have

Direct deposit enabled
Cashcard Active
Btc Enabled
Must comes with SSN and the debit card or attached information attached to it.

I don't care for the limits also just to be very clear i am NOT going to send half payments on any crypto first and if you try to debate on over it for more than 10 sec i will stop responding, i will send escrow using CRDPRO, once trust is developed we can move towards crypto.

& will only release the payment once my login device is verified and i added all my information...

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
As the title says i am looking to buy verified old cashapp accounts in bulk quantity. Those accounts must Have

Direct deposit enabled
Cashcard Active
Btc Enabled
Must comes with SSN and the debit card or attached information attached to it.

I don't care for the limits also just to be very clear i am NOT going to send half payments on any crypto first and if you try to debate on over it for more than 10 sec i will stop responding, i will send escrow using CRDPRO, once trust is developed we can move towards crypto.

& will only release the payment once my login device is verified and i added all my information...
Hey did you get anybody to help you with this?

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
Yeah well i was able to find a guy who is able to provide me with the accounts, he is not from crdpro. It felt like finding a needle in a haystack.
Awesome! How much did you get them and is the seller still selling?

tikkibytr

Premium
Reaction score
Awesome! How much did you get them and is the seller still selling?
Well the market fluctuates, i was getting 4K new cashapp nonbtc for $25, now today rate is $45. so it just depends. and yes he is still selling. As of now i am looking for old self created BANK OF AMERICA accounts

fredriscos

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Well the market fluctuates, i was getting 4K new cashapp nonbtc for $25, now today rate is $45. so it just depends. and yes he is still selling. As of now i am looking for old self created BANK OF AMERICA accounts
can I have his contact? I need one aasap

Top Bottom