Need Wells Fargo bank logs

h0bb3s

Basic
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm not a vendor, but I've come into a huge selection of bank logs through some incredibly good timing and luck on my part.

I'm working my way through them checking their validity but a solid percentage are good.
I was at about $500k in linked accounts through personal capital and freshbooks etc. Then I linked a new schwab log this morning worth 7.5 mil, not even kidding you.

If you want to parter up on cashing them out with me shoot me a dm...
I have a literal shit ton of different banks too, wellsfargo chase huntington schwab td fidelity boa bunch of credit unions you name it plus uk aus german hongkong and more. Come help me cash this out man!

Baba77

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm not a vendor, but I've come into a huge selection of bank logs through some incredibly good timing and luck on my part.

I'm working my way through them checking their validity but a solid percentage are good.
I was at about $500k in linked accounts through personal capital and freshbooks etc. Then I linked a new schwab log this morning worth 7.5 mil, not even kidding you.

If you want to parter up on cashing them out with me shoot me a dm...
I have a literal shit ton of different banks too, wellsfargo chase huntington schwab td fidelity boa bunch of credit unions you name it plus uk aus german hongkong and more. Come help me cash this out man!
Pm?

Top Bottom