Reaction score
NFC tow way
1) NFC cvv----in apple wallet /samsung pay /Android pay/ googlepay --shoping
2) NFC 201 dumps write in chip(emv) card NFC shoping or chip card shoping
who know 201 dumps chip card work bins ,,

max

Basic
Reaction score
Best way is to get nfc auto add bins which don't require otp when adding on apple pay, Samsung pay, google pay or Walmart pay.

With those bins ( I only know USA, Canada and Mexico), you just buy the valid cvv, add on apple pay and go tap instore , buy online or exchange to btc on few exchangers

Now note that a bin may not ask for otp in apple pay but when you put that same bin in Samsung pay, it will demand otp....also if card has already been added on apple pay by owner or if card is dead or device blacklisted, it will not add.

For nfc dumps, mycard app which used to be airpay has very few bins that work...there are better custom APK apps that perform better than mycard, some just accepting only Mastercard debits and working only in specific pos..great thing about NFC app for dumps is that it doesn't require otp

But no one will give you both bins or apps for free...that's you asking for a free Maserati..unless you have about $1000 to spare in escrow, which you should make back swiftly if you can get 100% valid cvvs or dumps of those bins

@QueenCarteira

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Best way is to get nfc auto add bins which don't require otp when adding on apple pay, Samsung pay, google pay or Walmart pay.

With those bins ( I only know USA, Canada and Mexico), you just buy the valid cvv, add on apple pay and go tap instore , buy online or exchange to btc on few exchangers

Now note that a bin may not ask for otp in apple pay but when you put that same bin in Samsung pay, it will demand otp....also if card has already been added on apple pay by owner or if card is dead or device blacklisted, it will not add.

For nfc dumps, mycard app which used to be airpay has very few bins that work...there are better custom APK apps that perform better than mycard, some just accepting only Mastercard debits and working only in specific pos..great thing about NFC app for dumps is that it doesn't require otp

But no one will give you both bins or apps for free...that's you asking for a free Maserati..unless you have about $1000 to spare in escrow, which you should make back swiftly if you can get 100% valid cvvs or dumps of those bins
Im in love with this post I need you now let's make money together I already get approvals on tap nfc my card low rate u right but this new apk is a dream messages me on telegram for faster response QueenCarteira I just now join here so u can message me either one

max

Basic
Reaction score
Im in love with this post I need you now let's make money together I already get approvals on tap nfc my card low rate u right but this new apk is a dream messages me on telegram for faster response QueenCarteira I just now join here so u can message me either one
Escrow deposit of $1400 with admin and get it

Top Bottom