North American partners needed for a huge 50/50 deal. No upfront payments

Ragnar

Basic
Reaction score
Imma go straight to the point i’m a loader and I hit direct deposits, wire transfers, ach and benefits to major aged USA and Canadian banks. I have spammed logs of almost 3 million dollars. There’s no upfront payment whatsoever just long term partnership, So if you’re ready to make money hit me up. No BS here. If you’re here to waste my time please don’t

HMU on telegram @Clydedexter

Sqmay

Basic
Reaction score
Imma go straight to the point i’m a loader and I hit direct deposits, wire transfers, ach and benefits to major aged USA and Canadian banks. I have spammed logs of almost 3 million dollars. There’s no upfront payment whatsoever just long term partnership, So if you’re ready to make money hit me up. No BS here. If you’re here to waste my time please don’t

HMU on telegram @Clydedexter
Hi just tried on telegram please lets do this

dollarsculptor

https://t.me/moneysculptor
Premium
Reaction score
Trashtalker promised a lot, and when the day of the transfer came, he all of a sudden said he couldn't do it today because he had some things to do, then he said he would do a transfer on a Monday when Monday came, he hasn't responded to any of the messages, 2 days without any response.

This dude knows how to talk a lot, but when there is an action to be done, he's like a little mouse.

Stay away from this little trashtalker.

Top Bottom