OTCEXCHANGE

Premium
Reaction score
You are Spammer ? You can make my BankDrops Full? I offer 55% Percent Various Drops Available PM ME or TGRAM: ExchangeNumber1

Last edited:

OTCEXCHANGE

Premium
Reaction score
Push no Good Bank Loaders here ?
Have
2x Poste Business Italy
8x Mooney Italy
8x Fineco Italy
5x Hype Italy
7x Sella Italy
13x BBVA Italy
If there is a good Bank Loader fot Instant please PM me

OTCEXCHANGE

Premium
Reaction score
%

Attachments

• dc40821e0878581ca9ef4badb78ba239 (1).png
    dc40821e0878581ca9ef4badb78ba239 (1).png
    469 KB · Views: 7

max

Basic
Reaction score
There are good loaders but you foolishly and stupidly hope they will send you instant sepa upfront without escrow kid??
Keep dreaming!!

This asshole I was to load his drop!! He lied daily about depositing escrow when in reality he was hoping foolishly I will just send his hungry starved ripping head €3000 instant sepa without escrow.... ofcourse I blocked his deceptive lying deceitful pig head

OTCEXCHANGE

Premium
Reaction score
Push Searching Serious Partners , this shithead above want
My Physical numbers , that i do the Translation for him and he wants 30% using all but giving nothing with this kind of People i dont work .

Real loaders , i have what you need

max

Basic
Reaction score
Push Searching Serious Partners , this shithead above want
My Physical numbers , that i do the Translation for him and he wants 30% using all but giving nothing with this kind of People i dont work .

Real loaders , i have what you need
Shut up you hungry starved peasant and certified verified ripper!!

Didn't you lie that you can deposit escrow on forum?? You lied you will deposit the escrow the next day!! Next day came nothing,!! Next 4 days still nothing!! Cos you were foolishly hoping I will send you sepa upfront without escrow!!

This verified certified thief!! And ripping idiot is a deceptive lying deceitful ripping pig!! He will fake and lie that he can do escrow but in reality he is hoping foolishly you skip escrow so he can rip and feed he's hungry starved life!!

Skip escrow with this ripper and you will get ripped 100% !!

Paketpaketov

Carding Novice
Reaction score
There are good loaders but you foolishly and stupidly hope they will send you instant sepa upfront without escrow kid??
Keep dreaming!!

This asshole I was to load his drop!! He lied daily about depositing escrow when in reality he was hoping foolishly I will just send his hungry starved ripping head €3000 instant sepa without escrow.... ofcourse I blocked his deceptive lying deceitful pig head
Bro text me in telegram @man_manovv

max

Basic
Reaction score
Searching for Real Loaders !
No real loader will load to a ripping idiot like you!!
This deceptive lying clown will fake he can do escrow but in reality hoping foolishly you don't insist on escrow so he can rip to feed

OTCEXCHANGE

Premium
Reaction score
Have
2x Poste Business Italy
8x Mooney Italy
8x Fineco Italy
5x Hype Italy
7x Sella Italy
13x BBVA Italy
Tgram: ExchangeNumber1

max

Basic
Reaction score
Have
2x Poste Business Italy
8x Mooney Italy
8x Fineco Italy
5x Hype Italy
7x Sella Italy
13x BBVA Italy
Tgram: ExchangeNumber1
There are bank loaders here !! But you are a ripping liar and tinewasting deceptive deceitful idiot who is hoping foolishly that your drops will be loaded without you depositing escrow with admin so you can rip to feed your hungry starved peasant beggar life

OTCEXCHANGE

Premium
Reaction score
There are bank loaders here !! But you are a ripping liar and tinewasting deceptive deceitful idiot who is hoping foolishly that your drops will be loaded without you depositing escrow with admin so you can rip to feed your hungry starved peasant beggar life
Show me Proof that i have Ripped what you want from me ? Who the Fuck are you? Have we ever Worked together ? Go out of my Thread.Idiot.

max

Basic
Reaction score
Show me Proof that i have Ripped what you want from me ? Who the Fuck are you? Have we ever Worked together ? Go out of my Thread.Idiot.
Your hungry starved peasant and ripping pig head is going to tell pig lies here??

Ripping pig answer this questions below

1. Did your hungry starved peasant and ripping pig head contact me in pm ?

2. On forum pm and in telegram did you fake and lie that you will do escrow when in reality you were foolishly hoping and stupidly praying I load your drops upfront without escrow??

Stay away from this verified certified ripping pig!! She will claim she agrees to escrow but in reality she is hoping you stupidly trust her and load upfront so she can rip to feed!!

Top Bottom