Online Carding

Limo

Basic
Reaction score
Please whats the best browser to use when carding online and is it better to use vpn or sock 5...nd is there any other thing to ensure that order goes through??..would appreciate answers

Best X

Basic
Reaction score
Any browser can be used, I just recommend you to clean cookies every time when tryin to card something new. About VPN or Socks5, I think socks4/5 is better because is easier to find/buy from different areas. Remember to always use from the same area of cc owner (same state/city). And try to put shipping address same as billing address... Many times is better than put billing different from shipping. Good lucky.

seth nashe

Basic
Reaction score
Any browser can be used, I just recommend you to clean cookies every time when tryin to card something new. About VPN or Socks5, I think socks4/5 is better because is easier to find/buy from different areas. Remember to always use from the same area of cc owner (same state/city). And try to put shipping address same as billing address... Many times is better than put billing different from shipping. Good lucky.
how can i get vbv bybass software tools

KuJi

Basic
Reaction score
If you need a good service for socks5 write me PM,I will give advice, I use fire fox portable with "Never remember the history" ccleaner and cctools and socks5 service

Top Bottom