Ordering Credit Cards using fullz

TheReds

Basic
Reaction score
Ive been ordering cards using fullz and ive been getting instantly approved everytime. Im putting the fullz address on the application then having it redirected after its approved. But recently I started getting a message saying the application is pending and then gets denied...

GodNoob

Basic
Reaction score
Ive been ordering cards using fullz and ive been getting instantly approved everytime. Im putting the fullz address on the application then having it redirected after its approved. But recently I started getting a message saying the application is pending and then gets denied...
Call the bank if the application is pending, they usually want to check the information you put on the application.

Safavi

Basic
Reaction score
are you using same state full and call the card company to redirect the shipping address.

jayjay1

Basic
Reaction score
what cards issuers companies have you been using so i can tell you what u need to do, different company with different policy

Top Bottom