outside carding

Diablonos

Basic
Reaction score
sry for so many threads but i just havent known how to fit all that in one thread..

so until i get my embosed plastik and accualy go and try outside i would like to know a little more how this work... :)
so if someone have the time to awnser me i would realy aprishiate it...

i would like to know how long or if it will come to the shop that he was a victim of carding?? let us say i have gone to a store and card something..and now i want to go to that same store again and card again...how long can i card some store until he "recognize" me ( i know there are many many stores out there)...

and what will then happend?? will he be forced to return the money to the card owner or what?? im asking this bcos if he must return the money then the next he will look for any single detail..but if he doesent must return the money the he wount evan care the next time...

tnx in advance...
bye

Lolibot

Basic
Reaction score
Golden rule of any crime ....Never return to your crime scene...But in reality it depends bro you can keep going and going and nothing happens and you can go 1 more time and shit happens...it's just your feeling go with your feelings

Darkness

Basic
Reaction score
Merchant may get a charge back and the money will be taken out of his account. Sometimes the CC company eats it. Its hit or miss and there are a lot of factors that come into play.
One might be the CC holder starts to call the store, the cops and anyone else who will listen and makes a report. This can expedite the investigation and can be bad the next time you show up.

Lucky Bey

Basic
Reaction score
as power says, it depends on a lot of factors
-amount you card
-item and quantity you buy
-economic power of store
-what kind of card you use

according to my experience, nothing happens under 500$
i go to the same stores over and over again for months, nothing happens, i even talk to the managers to ask them about what items theyll get and stuff
try to keep it low quantity and not to exceed 300-500$
also try to hit big stores instead of mom and pop stores, since they always change their employees

Msr605X

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
as power says, it depends on a lot of factors
-amount you card
-item and quantity you buy
-economic power of store
-what kind of card you use

according to my experience, nothing happens under 500$
i go to the same stores over and over again for months, nothing happens, i even talk to the managers to ask them about what items theyll get and stuff
try to keep it low quantity and not to exceed 300-500$
also try to hit big stores instead of mom and pop stores, since they always change their employees
So can I use a visa vanilla gift card to instore card and what service code cards do u get 101??
What dumps are hittting?

Top Bottom