paying for teaching me bypass kyc, escrow must be accepted

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
hi
i want someone teach me how to verify kyc ( spoof camera and deepfake) my target site use ondato.com as a third party

i have 3 terms:

1. money will not be released from escrow until i will make a successful account with kyc bypassed

2. i will not download and run any program send to me via .zip ( in case of malware )
every program i download from official website like obs or splitcam etc.

3. before we start escrow you need to go to my target site ( i will give you site name) and verify one account, you can keep account i dont want its just a proof to be sure you are a series seller and not a time waster

dm me if you interested
deal must be done through escrow

jeana

Carding Novice
Reaction score
hi
i want someone teach me how to verify kyc ( spoof camera and deepfake) my target site use ondato.com as a third party

i have 3 terms:

1. money will not be released from escrow until i will make a successful account with kyc bypassed

2. i will not download and run any program send to me via .zip ( in case of malware )
every program i download from official website like obs or splitcam etc.

3. before we start escrow you need to go to my target site ( i will give you site name) and verify one account, you can keep account i dont want its just a proof to be sure you are a series seller and not a time waster

dm me if you interested
deal must be done through escrow
Such big demands, you can deposit 1k in escrow?

Top Bottom