Paypal method (using cc/bank logs)

ZELK

Basic
Reaction score
1.Login the PayPal account.
Make sure it an Old PayPal account , this tut won’t work for new account.

2.Click on WALLET on the top menu

3.Now click on LINK A CARD OR BANK

4.Click on LINK A BANK ACCOUNT (u can add cc if it cc u want to work with)

5.Now you can choose your bank account from this list, I bought a suntrust bank login so will choose SUNTRUST.

6.You will input the account and routine number of bank info u bought from the shop or spammer

7.After that, click on AGREE AND LINK

8.Now this the next Page, to make this transfer Faster, click on CONFIRM INSTANTLY INSTEAD.

9,Now enter the username and password of the bank login info u bought and click CONFIRM INSTANTLY

10.A code will be sent to the EMAIL ATTACHED TO THE BANK INFO u bought , always make sure u are using a bank log with email attached , it makes the job more professional.

11.Finally done .

12. Click on ADD MONEY TO YOUR BALANCE.

13.You will choose the bank added and then input AMOUNT

TELEGRAM @snacksdo

thedealer

Basic
Reaction score
make sure you can log in to the paypal account first. if you need bank details let me know.

tonyray

Basic
Reaction score
I need bank Logs for Paypal, I have 3 good PP that's verified with cc but no bank for the cashout, please help with where I can buy good bank logs bro. All my account have transactions in them and they were all credit and opened by myself, I have added ID (Driver license) and my visa card but I need strong bank account with good balance for UK PP.

thedealer

Basic
Reaction score
I can get you bank info - but it will be different from your user info that you already established. can you withdraw from the bank on your end?

tonyray

Basic
Reaction score
Bro if you can have access to the account I can cashout every single $$$$ on it.

Top Bottom