Paypal to Btc no id?

Shangri

Basic
Reaction score
Is there a way to turn my PayPal money into BTC without an ID? Paxful wants an ID as soon as I enter my German Phone Number

verySAD

Basic
Reaction score
They ask for ID due to people been fucking them on BTC due to PayPal reversals

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn my PayPal money into BTC without an ID? Paxful wants an ID as soon as I enter my German Phone Number
Simple than ever..dude paxful is trash..there are a bunch of ways to cashout paypal to btc without any verification..you just gotta used your brain

Knepper

Basic
Reaction score
By the way, have you tried with a different phone number, you maybe have hit a limit you can purchase, due to regulations.

Shangri

Basic
Reaction score
By the way, have you tried with a different phone number, you maybe have hit a limit you can purchase, due to regulations.
I only tried with another German Phone Number. Before entering the Number the wallet isnt locked. As soon as i enter the phone number it says that i need to verify my ID due to regulations of the country or something, so Im assuming it has something to do with Germany itself. Has to be new because it didnt used to be like this a year ago.

Knepper

Basic
Reaction score
I only tried with another German Phone Number. Before entering the Number the wallet isnt locked. As soon as i enter the phone number it says that i need to verify my ID due to regulations of the country or something, so Im assuming it has something to do with Germany itself. Has to be new because it didnt used to be like this a year ago.
Then it's probably a new security feature, so look on the ID section so you can get a German ID, or get a fullz and make your own ID from a template. So you can pass that stage.

Shangri

Basic
Reaction score
Then it's probably a new security feature, so look on the ID section so you can get a German ID, or get a fullz and make your own ID from a template. So you can pass that stage.
They want selfie verification too

Top Bottom