PrePaid DEbit

Alex Pro

Basic
Reaction score
Is there a way to get a prepaid visa and add funds to it with a cc? so i can add funds and cashout with it please let me know thanks

Sidna

Basic
Reaction score
nope you can't.. not that i know of anyway :).. how the hell did you get to -31?

CRYOSHADE

Basic
Reaction score
Once upon a time, In a land long ago....The banks got fucked in the ass and said FUCK NO.

It goes up there with the carding wmz or carding WU/MG or Dumps and Pins

POSSIBLE - BUT (9/10 times ) YOU GONNA GET FUCKED

Rommel666

Basic
Reaction score
Well theres a way around everything, this being no exception. With any luck i will be making a successful withdrawal with a prepaid debit card. I'm not saying it a secret as such, just until i have the cash physically in my hand there no point in going into details. Be assured though, its a bit of pain in the ass to do and i doubt most people would be willing to go through the process i am going through to do it SAFELY. Everyone seems to only after the (very)quick buck these days.

Also bear in mind that (in the UK at least) these prepaid card have all sorts of limits on them before you need to provide verification. Limits are £1600-1700 per year on the ones i have so they'll only be good for a while. Getting more isn't a problem of course, especially when you pay for them using SMS on PAYG phones that have been topped up with CVV ;)

apram

Basic
Reaction score
Well theres a way around everything, this being no exception. With any luck i will be making a successful withdrawal with a prepaid debit card. I'm not saying it a secret as such, just until i have the cash physically in my hand there no point in going into details. Be assured though, its a bit of pain in the ass to do and i doubt most people would be willing to go through the process i am going through to do it SAFELY. Everyone seems to only after the (very)quick buck these days.

Also bear in mind that (in the UK at least) these prepaid card have all sorts of limits on them before you need to provide verification. Limits are £1600-1700 per year on the ones i have so they'll only be good for a while. Getting more isn't a problem of course, especially when you pay for them using SMS on PAYG phones that have been topped up with CVV ;)
give me heads up on outcome

Smomotion

Basic
Reaction score
I know of 1 card that will let you l. 500 a day. I've had 3 cards 1 loaded 1500 other 2 1000. If got high balance card and they don't pay attention easily load more. I can send you card name

Bluducks

Basic
Reaction score
I know of 1 card that will let you l. 500 a day. I've had 3 cards 1 loaded 1500 other 2 1000. If got high balance card and they don't pay attention easily load more. I can send you card name
Whats card name

Reaction score
Id be interested in that card name, ive been digging into this myself recently. i've been looking at adding a step or two in between the carded cc and the prepaid debit. If anyone is interestedd in pooling intellects hmu

Top Bottom