prepaid usa to open paypal

Viral Nerv

Basic
Reaction score
Have prepaid usa (no have the plastic card) have t1 t2 cvv pin, and access online.
Could i open a paypal account in usa with this?
I mean paypal need to validate by number account......
Its possible open account with this? or i need more things?
Thanks, comments wellcome

DavBro

Basic
Reaction score
If you have online access Should be able to. Link CC as bank account with Account and Routing number. They will deposit then verify deposit, that will verify account. Then Register CC as main.

Antivorr

Basic
Reaction score
yes if you got online access and rountin number and so on it will work out or use this method too.. work for me since last year but i guess still working ...

How to Verify Paypal Account Without Credit Card !!
This guide works best with PayPal US accounts. It WILL work for people that are not in the US, but US accounts have a higher success rate.

Requirements:

1 Computer

2 Internet

3 An Unverified PayPal

Guide:

1) Go to us.etrade.com

2) Click on "OPEN AN ACCOUNT" (Located Mid-left of the screen)

3) Click "APPLY NOW" on E*TRADE Complete Investment Account.

4) Now you will need to fill in fake info. Use Fake Name Generator Get an identity from the US Also use an email that you can access. For the Account Type, pick Individual account.

5) For Step 1: Choose Account Type, pick Cash Account Only.

6) Put in the fake address and phone number that you got from Fake Name Generator, and make sure that both of the boxes unchecked!

7) Now you will need a Social Security number. As usual, DO NOT put in your real info. Use Fake Name Generator. Make sure it is in the state of where your fake address is. Also make sure you put your Country of Legal Residence as United States and click US citizen.

8 ) For your Employment Status just make up jobs. Make sure it is in the same city, state, zip, and country. DO NOT make the address of your Employer the same as where your home address is. Pick No for all the options.

9) For Additional Account Preferences, put in what I say. Put in Income for Investment Objectives:. Put in Excellent for Investment Experience: Pick the first option for all the drop-down boxes and pick No for the selection.

10) Now for Sweep accounts, pick the first one and pick No for the rest.

11) Make sure that all the boxes are unchecked on Select Documents for Electronic Delivery.

12) Click I Accept and DO NOT check the box.

13) Now pick No. I want to create a new user ID and password for this account..

14) Make an account that you can remember.

15) Now login to your account. Your account number should be in the middle of the page.

16) Now go to the Add a Bank account page in PayPal.

17) For routing number, put in: 056073573.

18 ) For account number, put in: your account number.

19) Now go to the next page and enter your login info.

20) Pick the Instant option on the page and wait a few mins.

21) Congratulations! Your PayPal is verified!

EnJoY !!!

Fyzx

Basic
Reaction score
Etrade method was blocked long time ago.

Top Bottom