quesstions about IST files, dumps and BINS

sysop12

Basic
Reaction score
I read article in this forum about dump codes and the article was telling that 101 is magnetic strip and does not need a pin code in atm. Same with 201 but it's chip card. There is multiple dump codes and i want to learn more about them.

Also dumps are sold with or without PIN code. Does it mean the dump doesnt come with pin or the card itself has no pin (pin-codeless), i mean who would want to buy dump without PIN if it's required on atm?

And the IST files, what are those can someone explain? I heard that those are needed with X2 software to make EMV cards. Also does IST file need to have the same BIN as the dump? If so i would be please if someone can give ist files collection with different bin codes

Yes bins are Bank Identification Numbers but if someone can explain in depth what are those and what to do with them in carding world?

Regards, sysop12

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
I read article in this forum about dump codes and the article was telling that 101 is magnetic strip and does not need a pin code in atm. Same with 201 but it's chip card. There is multiple dump codes and i want to learn more about them.

Also dumps are sold with or without PIN code. Does it mean the dump doesnt come with pin or the card itself has no pin (pin-codeless), i mean who would want to buy dump without PIN if it's required on atm?

And the IST files, what are those can someone explain? I heard that those are needed with X2 software to make EMV cards. Also does IST file need to have the same BIN as the dump? If so i would be please if someone can give ist files collection with different bin codes

Yes bins are Bank Identification Numbers but if someone can explain in depth what are those and what to do with them in carding world?

Regards, sysop12
send me a private message

SilasTG

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I need the same info. I used a few of my legit cards to generate ist files for those bins but I'm sure I need more. Can't find them anywhere

WhattheSpruce

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i'm having this sorta problem to, i got a chase bank card dump and i tried to use the ist off of a german american bank card. I thought it would work cause they are both visa debit

rorei86

Elite
Reaction score
I would also be happy to receive this information

Fresh53

Basic
Reaction score
To many scams bro…. They want $2000 for the real software….

they want $13000 for real chipso software

a lot of scams

I know where to get emv v8.6 software for $300

anyone wanna talk hit me on telegram

@bennettfresh

or

www.TikTok.com/@cashout20241

X2 software only works if you have matching atr tool
And ist files

MandatMamba

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Is this thread still active? Does anyone have IST files that they would kindly share with me?

Thanks

Top Bottom