question about drop

SkyDanils

Basic
Reaction score
so I can drop to my own house.. and when they come i must give them a signature..? or shall I drop to another house.. like empty house.. but the problem here is that the postmen just wont put the package there will they? cuz doesnt they need a signature ? .. so I must be at that place when package arrives?

SkyDanils

Basic
Reaction score
thanks.. so its best to pay for drops and get % money back ?

Raynor

Basic
Reaction score
never use your place of residence as a means to receive illegally obtained items... that should just be mind numbingly obvious... as for vacant housing drops, it is possible to leave a note stating the circumstances in which you were unable to be present that day and a subsequent request to leave the item by the door. you'll sign these instructions of course. however take note that the latter method is not infallible and i guess primarily relies in what mood the delivery man is in on this fateful day

SkyDanils

Basic
Reaction score
never use your place of residence as a means to receive illegally obtained items... that should just be mind numbingly obvious... as for vacant housing drops, it is possible to leave a note stating the circumstances in which you were unable to be present that day and a subsequent request to leave the item by the door. you'll sign these instructions of course. however take note that the latter method is not infallible and i guess primarily relies in what mood the delivery man is in on this fateful day
yes , i agree on sir ,

if u are carding online and using fraud cc , please dont so stupid to put u as a receiver , u will be caught by the authorities if u were unlucky .

Top Bottom