question about fake id

DaneRR

Basic
Reaction score
Hello guys/girls,

if someone want to have fake id make form somewhere in Europe (i.e. england) can this be used to work in another eu country??
What's the procedure to check those out??
I mean if someone get that id, can it be used to work on it or not??

DaneRR

Basic
Reaction score
Currently I am in the US but would like to move to Europe, but with USA citizenship is difficult to get regular visa and stay somewhere without proper paper work and visas etc... so I was thinking if someone have fake id from England and want to work in Germany for example, is it possible or not??
Are they going to check on someones id closely or how is the procedure going??
Is it possible to find reliable source of fake id who can make it so real to original???

absolutecube

Basic
Reaction score
Currently I am in the US but would like to move to Europe, but with USA citizenship is difficult to get regular visa and stay somewhere without proper paper work and visas etc... so I was thinking if someone have fake id from England and want to work in Germany for example, is it possible or not??
Are they going to check on someones id closely or how is the procedure going??
Is it possible to find reliable source of fake id who can make it so real to original???
i can make a physical one for you

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
only use them for bank or renting house or something i don`t think you can use them for a job because they will check it out after paying the tax for you i not sure you can try .

Top Bottom