Question about poker

XRP_ Canada

Basic
Reaction score
Ive read alot about poker but i have a question is there a way to play a cash game ona poker table with say u and ur partner just the 2 of u and u lose ur money to him or do u have to play with others?.

Also if i use vpn/proxies will it hide my ip from the downloaded poker game when i play?

thanks

Send X

Basic
Reaction score
U can play heads up poker with only 2 people at the table but if you play for high stakes you will possibly be watched for suspected money laundering.

Send X

Basic
Reaction score
damn okay thanks dude
In fact they shut down Neteller a few years ago, the main way people used to get money in and out of poker sites. People's money was frozen in there for like close to a year I think. High stakes players, some of them had mid to high 6 figures frozen while one of the alphabet groups from the usa did an extensive investigation. Then some dick congressman/representative named Bill Frist snuck through an attachement to the port security bill (a post 9/11 bill basically most all dems and repubs were for making it illegal for banks to exchange money with online gaming sites.

The US gov't even went so far as to stop and arrest owners of some of these sites that were registered in countries like costa rica where they were completely legal as they were on planes that temporarily stopped in the USA from France to Argentina for example.

Back in the early days people could 'lend' mid 5 figures to one another over neteller with a phone call. When they shut it down people were not even sure if they were going to get their money back, bbut for anyone with over 10K it would be illegal not to. People got their money back but most of the casual (i.e. suckers) players stopped playing as it was more difficult to get $ in and out of the poker sites once this all went down.

Hell I stopped playing because too many american fish stopped plaiying, the suckers moved onto other forms of gambling because it became a hassle to get $ in and out of the sites.

I wouldn't worry at all about swapping off a few K here and there but if you want to get 2-300K laundered this way I would think they would look at your play to see if one player is dumping to the other. If your doing a few K here and there I wouldn't worry about it, if your talking bigger business I would strongly advise against it.

Gveyn B

Basic
Reaction score
U can play heads up poker with only 2 people at the table but if you play for high stakes you will possibly be watched for suspected money laundering.
whats the max u can play the stakes at...meaning how much can i bet for max

XRP_ Canada

Basic
Reaction score
whats the max u can play the stakes at...meaning how much can i bet for max
I haven't been at the sites in a while and never played high stakes but full tilt poker had game going for a while where people would sit down with 100K or more. Outside of that game I think it might have been sitting with 60K at a time, where you can replenish your stack pretty much at will so that it stays at 60K. People could, and did, loose over 1 million in a day online at high stakes poker.

If your talking about trying to dump 50K every couple or few months from one country to another you should be able to get away with that by having others open up accounts under their names but allowing u exclusive access to their (your under their name) account. I personally know of several people who had accounts. Having friends set up accounts under their 9 own names isn't that difficult although American law anyone with an account over 10K has to report it to the IRS if they don't do that they could get jammed up bad down the road.
So make sure they know and make sure they report it. This won'tmake you easily tracable by the sites. Tjere are alsl tons of idfferefferejt
Sites. I would encourage you to open acct's at several iaties and play 'other players' who also have multiple accounts so it doesn't look like your dumping money to one person, just loosing to many.

And don't consider this a long term strategy, the usa aphabet boys don't play games with thi stfff. There are several sites that don't even let usa players join anymore since all this crap wiht netelller wendwon.

butcher

Basic
Reaction score
ok so what your saying is that small amounts of a $ 1,000, no harm, and that only the larger amounts stand?
but what if every time amount of $ 1,000 chast out?
then they follow you also?

Top Bottom