Question: Gift Card Chargebacks

DenMar

Basic
Reaction score
let's say i purchase a visa gift card with a debit card dump.
then i spend the money on the visa gift card.

when the shit hits the fan, who eats the charge back, the retailer who sold me the visa gift card? or the retailer where i spent the visa gift card?

obviously, this is important to know depending how you use gift cards.

thanks to any who can answer this.

Crafter

Basic
Reaction score
doesnt matter who eats the cahrgeback the bank or the retail store as long as you get the gift card and walk out and spend the money fuck the store and the bank usually store gets the charge back but again it dont matter you got the gifty in your hands spend it wisely

butcher

Basic
Reaction score
doesnt matter who eats the cahrgeback the bank or the retail store as long as you get the gift card and walk out and spend the money fuck the store and the bank usually store gets the charge back but again it dont matter you got the gifty in your hands spend it wisely
U didnt get the point here he is asking coz one of the store might be his frens ,,,,
well the bank mostly bares the charge back coz its not the retailers fault technically but if he does it quite often then question arises why he is getting so many charge-back or fraudulent transaction....

MrHiszpan

Basic
Reaction score
it does matter if you want to take to take on a little risk and spend the money in your name, such as on a hotel.

Top Bottom