Reaction score
So a few questions as i am a noobie here and would love input but first let’s say i’ve bought a magstripe reader and was able to pull debit and pins on my own..

1) If i got the debit with pin # would I be able write that on that onto a blank card that came with the writer even tho it has no chip. (would love to know what card i would need exactly)

2) Would I be only be pulling the unique EMV # if they used a card with a chip?

Side note that i would also love to know, so someone said on here that I need to have the card with chips or it wont work at an ATM I feel like that can’t be right because all unemployment cards have no chip and can be used at any ATM ive personally used

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello buddy, It is a great pleasure to by your thread and I would also like us to cooperate and get started to a good term business together. I can provide you the clone cards and shipment takes about 2-3 business days. It's a lot of money to be made on the table.. Message me

Jake8

Basic
Reaction score
Idk I’m new to writing dumps I had made 6 clones with 201 track2 and generated track 1 wrote them on msr blank cards and the msr free software i tested them all on the atm I could put the pin in but when I try to withdraw they decline with some error codes D011

chao

Basic
Reaction score
I need dumps I can write mobile NFC and 201 telegrams @Jumba_Bet

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
I need dumps I can write mobile NFC and 201 telegrams @Jumba_Bet
Hello Jumba, let's get started to work but remember we use money to make money. my telegram is @gerrygetty PM

Top Bottom