Questions about RDP

ARES

Basic
Reaction score
Reading here i understand its the best way to carder, choosing countrie, zone.....
Can people how workes this service, what means, you pay for one,and how many time you can use....

Any comments about that , i dont know nothing about that, i always worked with dumps,thanks

Darty1112

Basic
Reaction score
You can use RDPs for carding items, since you make sure your RDP IP is the same from the area of the card owner. The IP need to be located on the area, otherwise is the same thing you just use any other IP... About time you can use, it's lucky only. Maybe admin note you are there in few hours, maybe in few days, or weeks. Or even months... When you log in into some RDP is like a VNC or any other remote control software, you just control the entire desktop, that's why it's good. You don't have any cookies stored from the websites you will try to card, you don't have any mac address setting grabbed from the websites too, or anything else that can relate that machine with other carded order... Hope it helps.

ARES

Basic
Reaction score
Thanks so much, ill try to start only with vpn, easy places, or vpn and proxy,perphas in future ill try rdp,but yes you explain so good to me

EvIlDoct0r

Basic
Reaction score
VPN=surfing carding forum , etc... ( for everyday)
RDP= carding online ( use 1 time )

Nameless

Basic
Reaction score
Also don't forget to be already on VPN before connecting to RDP... otherwise you just leave your ip on rdp logs. Or proxify thru software rdpconnect

Top Bottom