Black List @rainbow_usa SCAMMED 70$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erotsppa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Purchased cc for 70$, cc was invalid so I asked for replacement or refund. he then started ignoring all my messages and when I said I’m going to post on forum he blocked me and cleared chats. please remove his thread from forum or get my money back.

Erotsppa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
thread URL
AMOUNT 70$ LTC

phulatrum122

Banned
Reaction score
I bought the cards and checked them within 2 minutes and they died before he sent them to me but he still insisted that he checked them before sending them, with 2 minutes I can't die that card.

rainbow_usa

Seller
Reaction score
thread URL
AMOUNT 70$ LTC
Bro, cc sent from my site and checked live on luxcheck, but I don’t know why my cc is dead from your side. But if it my fault, sorry bro, please give me ID telegram, I’ll refund for you or contact me

misterastuces

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Bro, cc sent from my site and checked live on luxcheck, but I don’t know why my cc is dead from your side. But if it my fault, sorry bro, please give me ID telegram, I’ll refund for you or contact me
he clearly doesn't want to repay

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
you guys need to wake up, all these telegram sellers just take your money and send you cheap $10 cc's so they can profit....

Erotsppa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You said yourself the cc was dead lol stop changing your story. If you didn’t know it was dead you wouldn’t have blocked me. I’ve messaged you on telegram again let’s see if you’ll resolve.

Erotsppa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
you guys need to wake up, all these telegram sellers just take your money and send you cheap $10 cc's so they can profit....
Fr very few actual “hackers” caught so many selling off common sites 🤣.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom