RB exclusive HOW to deal with SCAMMERS

Reaction score
HOW to deal with SCAMMERS in OPEN market (FORUMS & TELEGRAM)

I m writing this guide to save new and intermediate guys experienced guys noe wat it is and it is completly free
share to max group and fourms u noe when u got ripped by scammers so this is ur chance to educate and make the scammers life tough again.
RobertBradshaw

First things guys,

1. TRANSFERS :
NOBODY is gonna give u free money PP/SKRILL/WIRE transfers dont exist nowadays and that too in TELEGRAM a BIG NO.
WHY ? okay u hear this out PP is secured to hell right now if ur transfer money that is Friends and family if u go more den 200$ ur paypal
will get limited if dont have the transactions to back it up.
for transacting 500$ u should have atleast 1000$ transaction and the account should be aged atleast 3 months.
CAN i use my own account -- BIG no
whatever method u use the chargeback will hit in not more then 48HRS and PAYPAL wishes to hunt you down TRUST me dey can ! you are fucked
so the essence is if u find a legit seller too setting up ur middle man PP without getting limited is super tough.

Think before u pay scammers for the transfers no one will transfers

These guys are legends in the alfabay and EVO "CASHOUTMONEYTEAM"

1- 0DayGod
$1000 USD for $290 USD
$2000 USD for $750 USD

2- ElementSmith
$1000 for $290
$1500 for $580
$2000 for $950

3-Shad0w's
$300 for $105
$500 for $150
$1000 for $250

they cashed out more then a million Bugs if u notice der rates it is never low then 25% to 35%
and why dey do is -- setting up alot of middle man accounts was a pain in the ass even for them thats why they gave away there hacked money
for such low rates.

so if anyone is offering you 50$ --- $1000 ask them to share their MOMS PUSSY PICS ;)

==================================================================================================================================

2. BANK/WALLET logs.
YES it is possible, first you must know how its is accquired.
Mainly SCAM pages botnet logs and Cookies stealers.
what you must know before getin it,

its not easy to cashout or transfer before that its even tough to get in right now.
coz for Paypal/banks every login is checked by nearly 340 constraints
what is checked ?
first IP - socks should be strony within max 50kms of the target buy socks which has own country DNS and not is black list.
USERagent - if u hav cookies make sure it matches the useragent
cookies - okay not all cookies are great -- cookies has time limit and they expire make sure u get cookies which was checked not more then 21 days
each company has its own cookies expiration policy.
timezone
GPS
Webrtc
Canvas - ur screen resolution
OS details
System info

some of you may ask i hav got into accounts and i hav never cared about it. ( i have too )
okay that is also possible main 3 things you hav to take care apart from usr/pass - IP timezone cookies, if dey match der is 70% possiblity der to get in if
you are lucky ;)

okay many will post themselves as sellers
i m not sure if dey hav this much resources what is stopping them to start a store or atleast become verified sellers in top
forums lik skyfraud or wwh or darkmoney or even procrd.

if these guys has bank logs and can access so much and all dey need is loyal and not timewasting customers
why dont dey deposit 200$ and become a seller in any store. LOL.. think. coz all of the DN markets have escrow/feedback if they don deliver you can always dispute.
so i leave it you guys think fr yourselves

how to verify them ?

even after all this u wanna do bznz with a strangers its upto u i m not saying telegram shops are bad i knew few who sells good stuff.
coz dey wanna stay full stealth i accept that.
1. ask for vouches who was it was sold earlier ? get their feedback
2. if the reply is -- no i don hav that don waste my time -- my answer don waste ur money and cry.
3. if your seller is cocky 90% he is a scammer, i hav spoken to legends i was suprised how respectful dey wer. simple if dey are legit sellers
anyone will have the tendency to get repeat customers, if u sell something dont u ?
4. if some one show the screen shot or a video of the PP account with million dollar balance don get jaws struck.
how to verify ?

ask dem a video of refreshing the page for minimum 3 to 5 times simple thing is any one can change the vaule by using simple chrome
inspecter option, refereshin will get it undone.
if dey save the webpage in local disk it wont / so make sure u ask for the entire screen recording witht the time and the telegram chat u spoke
with them, keep a watch on the address bar and the web address on refresh.
ask them to show transactions in the same video.

this is filter out some noobs scammers

how to transfer money ?

think out side the box ask the seller on first transaction i cant do BTC i will do only send money in PP with Goods and services option
frm next transaction u can get BTC

why ? if something goes wrong u can always use chargeback option /

i m a legit seller ... what if the buyer is a scammer ? yea this is also possible. thats y i insist on having good vouches in any space.
in forums or even telegram group.
if u r new to selling give some vouch copy to senior member ! dude u r in bznz u hav to make some money for marketing too !!!

==================================================================================================================================

BTC stealers

there will be some guy giving u free methods in PDF or word document
most of them will be infected by BTC steallers, always do ur stuff in Virtual machine so u dont transfer it to main PC/laptop.

Loaders,

get me the PP/cashapp/bankdrop lets spilt 50/50

okay question fr you when u read this

if u have access to bankacc of 10K will u go to forum or telegram group and ask people der to share the bank drop and will u give 5k
for juz sharing their drop? will u? one quality bank drop with email/phone access in DN is 200$ Max will u buy that or give 5k to stranger
who helped u with the drop

if u do that u can always go ahead and give ur account to loaders. i think u got the answer.

===================================================================================================================================
i was a guy who kept it to my self for years, i m not a forum guy or anything i write this because i now see only scammers now.
Juz use your common sense, and ask question why he is selling this in the first place then u will find the legit guys.

i learnt it over the years first things for the new guys.
dont be greedy / start small get ur first 10$ den move to 100$ den the 1000$ even fr me getting 1000$ is fucking hell now.
device ur own method/get trustbale friends -- don share money share infos work togather.
final thoughts -- u cant make million bugs by juz carding but u can make a living.

cheers guys - Robert Bradshaw.

FREEmefri69

Basic
Reaction score
hi ty for that post very clear, can you recommand a darkmarket to buy pp or wu or a trustable seller ?

Top Bottom