Real carders only‼️

Raynor

Basic
Reaction score
I’ve lost a lot of coin trying to get started and getting nowhere.

Arthur K

Basic
Reaction score
use a mobile phone for carding, prepay sim card,,,and cc in your own country..no socks5, no rdp,,,,just toss the sim card and reset phone when all done

AC/DC

Basic
Reaction score
use a mobile phone for carding, prepay sim card,,,and cc in your own country..no socks5, no rdp,,,,just toss the sim card and reset phone when all done
No he gotta make it look like he’s the cardholder

Arthur K

Basic
Reaction score
No he gotta make it look like he’s the cardholder
????? Yes i know.......Ive being carding for years,,,,,,use a mobile phone in your own country,,,ur using mobile data and buying cc's from the area your in like state/city.....

Socks5 are used if ur carding wit a cc thats too far away or in another country that yourself is not in,,,

So if you were from london UK,,,,buy ccs that are london or within 200 miles of it.

AC/DC

Basic
Reaction score
????? Yes i know.......Ive being carding for years,,,,,,use a mobile phone in your own country,,,ur using mobile data and buying cc's from the area your in like state/city.....

Socks5 are used if ur carding wit a cc thats too far away or in another country that yourself is not in,,,

So if you were from london UK,,,,buy ccs that are london or within 200 miles of it.
So really a lot of people can’t card because they don’t use a fresh device? And are you sure about the distance part? And if what you are saying is true then there’s no need for vpn

Arthur K

Basic
Reaction score
So really a lot of people can’t card because they don’t use a fresh device? And are you sure about the distance part? And if what you are saying is true then there’s no need for vpn
When did i ever say you needed a fresh device each time carding ?????
No VPN, No Socks5, No RDP, No Anti Detect,

Arthur K

Basic
Reaction score
Do what you want anyway , dont need to prove it works, it works for me and plenty others thats all that matters
I didnt originally come up with this either,,it was a carder from the uk and that told me this a few years ago, i used too be on a laptop, with all the usual setup did well sometimes but failed plenty aswell....this mobile method is the best, as long as ur cc is active then ur good ....

Top Bottom