๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ ๐’๐’๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ + ๐ƒ๐‹ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!

Strongfullz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸแดขษชษด๊œฐแด ๊œฑ๊œฑษด แด…แดส™ + แด…สŸ แดกสœแดสŸแด‡๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡!

๊œฑแด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข >
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐”๐’ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹๐™๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐’๐’๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚.

โž• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚ =$๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
โž• ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚ =$2๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
โž• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚ =$3๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
โž• 2๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚ =$๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

bingo777

Elite
Reaction score
old account baned , then reg new account lol ! mother fucker
@admin banned him

Strongfullz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
old account baned , then reg new account lol ! mother fucker
@admin banned him
I don't see here that he deceived you, he sent you a file! you have received the file, so I don't see any deception here!
and the account has not changed for 5 to 6 years, although you got a fake, but you still got the file

bingo777

Elite
Reaction score
I don't see here that he deceived you, he sent you a file! you have received the file, so I don't see any deception here!
and the account has not changed for 5 to 6 years, although you got a fake, but you still got the file
haha =)) now you delete my contact , mother fucked , first you sell 400$ for 100 dl scans and then told me if buy more 100 dl scans = 200$ , when i gonna paid , you igone my message =)) don't worry ! i still have proof you scam and spam all forum !

bingo777

Elite
Reaction score
anyway , long time ago ! i forget my money ! where you go i follow and warning to buyer ;)

Strongfullz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
haha =)) now you delete my contact , mother fucked , first you sell 400$ for 100 dl scans and then told me if buy more 100 dl scans = 200$ , when i gonna paid , you igone my message =)) don't worry ! i still have proof you scam and spam all forum !
admin remove the empty flood from the theme! I don't see any kind of scam here! and the prices change differently every time

Strongfullz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸแดขษชษด๊œฐแด ๊œฑ๊œฑษด แด…แดส™ + แด…สŸ แดกสœแดสŸแด‡๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡!

๊œฑแด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข >
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐”๐’ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹๐™๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐’๐’๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚.

โž• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚ =$๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
โž• ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚ =$2๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
โž• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚ =$3๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
โž• 2๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†‚ =$๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

Top Bottom