Market 💎🔥💎Sales—CC+CVV private warehouse first-hand goods, honest transactions, 🌐covering 90% of the countries in the world, a large number of rare BINs,

CheapTravels

Discounted travel deals upto 60%
Elite
Reaction score
He is a scammer. Scammed for pity 25$ after saying for hours that he did not received the btc even when I sent hash and screenshot of the transaction being confirmed. @CrdPro

CheapTravels

Elite
Reaction score
IMG_5613.jpeg

deleted the conversation then blocked in tg.

YI DA

Seller
Reaction score
He is a scammer. Scammed for pity 25$ after saying for hours that he did not received the btc even when I sent hash and screenshot of the transaction being confirmed. @CrdPro
Brother, I've already refunded your money, why are you still talking nonsense? Don't you have any manners at all?

CheapTravels

Elite
Reaction score
He now returned the 25$ after I left the review and his defence was he wasn't interested in working with me lol. I strongly advise not to work this seller at all. @CrdPro please review the seller !!

CheapTravels

Elite
Reaction score
Brother, I've already refunded your money, why are you still talking nonsense? Don't you have any manners at all?
You think I am stupid? You delete the conversation, block me and when I left the review you sent it just now. And your defence is you don't want to work with me that's why blocked me without any reason!!! You are a total idiot.

YI DA

Seller
Reaction score
He now returned the 25$ after I left the review and his defence was he wasn't interested in working with me lol. I strongly advise not to work this seller at all. @CrdPro please review the seller !!
Brother, do you have eyes? Can you tell the time? I refunded you the money a long time ago. Did I refund you after you commented? I found that you are so good at lying.

YI DA

Seller
Reaction score
You think I am stupid? You delete the conversation, block me and when I left the review you sent it just now. And your defence is you don't want to work with me that's why blocked me without any reason!!! You are a total idiot.
This is the first time I have met someone like you in my life. You are so unreasonable. It's okay. Say whatever you want. The money has been returned to you. I can't delete this comment. It's up to you. As long as you are happy, it may be that what I did did not meet your expectations. I hope we will never have any business dealings again. I don't want to see you again.

CheapTravels

Elite
Reaction score
This is the first time I have met someone like you in my life. You are so unreasonable. It's okay. Say whatever you want. The money has been returned to you. I can't delete this comment. It's up to you. As long as you are happy, it may be that what I did did not meet your expectations. I hope we will never have any business dealings again. I don't want to see you again.
Unreasonable? I haven't received btc yet means you just sent them now. You blocked and delete our conversation after telling for 7 hours that you did not received the btc even when I sent you hash. This is what you get when you do bad business. You blocked me because you thought i was coming from telegram and not the forum. Well goodluck on scamming for pety amounts.

Top Bottom