Market 💎🔥💎Sales—CC+CVV private warehouse first-hand goods, honest transactions, 🌐covering 90% of the countries in the world, a large number of rare BINs,

anshag1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
seller deleted all chat, i didn't write anything bad, just my review of whatever happened why did he spam the thread to bury my review?

This seller also claims to give 24 hr warranty on crdpro but upon contact, "no replacement, no refund, no guarantee of dead or live once sold"
BUYERS BEWARE! $15-18 for regular bins, when asked VR and about 24 hr warranty, changed price to $75 per card.
BUYERS BEWARE!

anshag1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This seller also claims to give 24 hr warranty on crdpro but upon contact, "no replacement, no refund, no guarantee of dead or live once sold"
BUYERS BEWARE! $15-18 for regular bins, when asked VR and about 24 hr warranty, changed price to $75 per card.
BUYERS BEWARE!

YI DA

Seller
Reaction score
Brother, it is your freedom to buy or not. If you think it is too expensive and you cannot afford it, then don't buy it. If you want something that is 100% alive but don't want to spend money to buy it, where in the world can you find such a good thing?
seller deleted all chat, i didn't write anything bad, just my review of whatever happened why did he spam the thread to bury my review?

BUYERS BEWARE!

YI DA

Seller
Reaction score
BUYERS BEWARE!
It's okay, you can comment as you like.

anshag1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Brother, it is your freedom to buy or not. If you think it is too expensive and you cannot afford it, then don't buy it. If you want something that is 100% alive but don't want to spend money to buy it, where in the world can you find such a good thing?
brother where have i written anything bad or said negative things about your shop? I just said what you told me so everyone has all the information out there. i never said you forced me or scammed me. I just wrote my review and what I thought. I haven't tried out your cards because of your terms and that's all i said to everybody.

Top Bottom