Black List SCAM kim0ra_and_masterss5_cc_bot

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
SCAMMERS !!!! I PURCHASED A CARD FROM THEM, IT SAYS 30K BALANCE ON IT. THE CARD IS NOT VALID, FIRST I TRIED ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE WITH NO SECURITY AT ALL, LIKE I ALWAYS DO, WHENEVER I'M BUYING CARDS, IT GOT DECLINED THERE FOR A SMALL AMOUNT, OKAY, I THOUGHT MAYBE SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH MY WEBSITE, THEN I TRIED ON OTHER WEBSITES, WHERE I HAVE METHOD AND HAVE BEEN USING IT ALL THE TIME, IT GOT DECLINED TOO. WHEN I TOLD THEM TO GIVE ME A REFUND BECAUSE THE CARD IS NOT VALID, THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK, AND SAID I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A CARD, I EVEN TRIED TO SEE ON THE LUXCHECKER IF THE CARD IS ALIVE, BUT IT GOT DECLINED !!!!!! THESE ARE SCAMMERS SELLING FAKE CREDIT CARDS !!!
I USED SOCKS&PROXY AS IT WAS THE BILLING INFO, SO DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T USE IT.

THEY ARE VERIFIED ON OTHER FORUM, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY FEEDBACK, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE "VERIFIED" AND HAS NO FEEDBACK AT ALL, SCAMMERS !!!!!
THEIR TELEGRAM BOT: @kim0ra_and_masterss5_cc_bot
THEIR SUPPORT ACCOUNT: @admencc

Screenshot_116.png
Screenshot_117.png
Screenshot_118.png

kim0_mas

Carding Novice
Reaction score
stop spreading lies cards is valid checked by phone . 414720 cant be checked with checker that show how noob you are admin please remove this fake review if anyone dare to say we are fake come will provide you with recorded phoning of the bank in time of purchase

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
stop spreading lies cards is valid checked by phone . 414720 cant be checked with checker that show how noob you are admin please remove this fake review if anyone dare to say we are fake come will provide you with recorded phoning of the bank in time of purchase
STFU u fuking liar and a thief, u sell scam, even these markets here on the website are better than you are, your cards are all dead, i purchased one card and my friend also one, it got declined for fuking $100, even on Facebook it got declined hahhahaha, and Facebook is most cardable thing, he tried to buy on Facebook poker chips just to see if the card will work for $100, it didn't work at all ahahahahaha, fking scammer

kim0_mas

Carding Novice
Reaction score
admin have been notified about your extortion attempt you are pethetic

razora911

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
wow , in no universe 414720 would have 30k balance . what a joke

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
admin have been notified about your extortion attempt you are pethetic
fk you, you fking scammer, scamming people for $30, how pathetic you have to be?
Here's a screenshot, some user from the forum contacted me, saying too, that you are shitty scammers.

Screenshot_120.png

Nolimital

Basic
Reaction score
This guy @admencc and his bot are rippers It’s been a fucking week yet I still didn’t get my card this broke can’t even refund my money as he promised

Skepty

Basic
Reaction score
This guy @admencc and his bot are rippers It’s been a fucking week yet I still didn’t get my card this broke can’t even refund my money as he promised
I have high balance chase cards, you can check balance

Top Bottom