Black List SCAM MEMBRE VIP NAME CASHEMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
Tele scam : https://t.me/emvguy
HE TOLD ME HE SOLD TRIPE ACCOUNTS FOR 400 DOLLARS I SENT HIM THE MONEY AND HE DISAPPEARED
AMOUNT: 400USD
HERE ARE THE TESTS

Attachments

• photo_2023-03-26_20-08-39.jpg
    photo_2023-03-26_20-08-39.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 30
  • photo_2023-03-26_20-08-34.jpg
    photo_2023-03-26_20-08-34.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 32
  • photo_2023-03-26_20-08-26.jpg
    photo_2023-03-26_20-08-26.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 31
  • photo_2023-03-26_20-10-26.jpg
    photo_2023-03-26_20-10-26.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 30

Will Smith

Reaction score
@CASHEMV
You have 48 hours to comment on this situation.
If you ignore it, you will be banned

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
MOTHERFUCKER SHOW A FULL CHAT THAT YOU DELETED ON TELEGRAM FOR BOTH OF US, I SENT YOU A STRIPE ACCOUNT AND HELPED YOU OVER DISCORD YOU MADE TWO PAYMENTS WHICH WERE MORE THAN A TRUST RISK CAN PROCESS, YOUR PAYMENTS WERE RISK %70, AND AFTER FEW HOURS I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT THE ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED AND CAN'T BE OPENED AGAIN, AND THEN YOU THREATENED ME THAT YOU HAVE PROOFS THAT I HAVE SCAMMED YOU, HOW THE FUCK DID I SCAM YOU, IF YOU RECEIVED THE ACCOUNT AND MADE TWO PAYMENTS ON THEM, AND YOU SUSPENDED YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOURSELF, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY MONEY, YOU FILTHY SCAMMER. ATTACHING A SCREENSHOT THAT YOU BANNED MY STRIPE ACCOUNT. NOW I GOT NO MORE USE OF THIS STRIPE ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF YOU
ALSO, WHAT DID YOU THINK WHEN YOU DELETED A CHAT? I RESPONDED TO YOU NOT LONG AFTER YOU MESSAGED ME "I WILL PUBLISH YOU AS A THIEF", I EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT I HAD FAMILY ISSUES AND NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN THAT, IT SHOULD BE AN INSTANT TRADE, BUT YOU WERE NOT AT HOME WHEN YOU SENT PAYMENT, SO OKAY, WE TOLD IT'S GONNA BE TOMORROW, YOU CAME BACK TOMORROW, I MESSAGED YOU FIRST, YOU SAID YOU'RE NOT HOME YOU WILL BE WITHIN ONE HOUR HOME, AND YOU WEREN'T AT HOME WITHIN ONE HOUR, SO WE DEALT OUR TRADE ON THE 25TH, SAME DAY YOU MADE MY ACCOUNT BANNED.

Screenshot_94.png
Screenshot_95.png

Screenshot_92.png

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
bro who the fuck charges $2,000 immediately on stripe lmao
cuz he's fking stupid i told him to do low values first, not drawing an attention straight away, nah nigga blocked the account like in few minutes, then accused me of everything, blocked me on telegram and deleted chats with me

bedforevaa

Basic
Reaction score
cuz he's fking stupid i told him to do low values first, not drawing an attention straight away, nah nigga blocked the account like in few minutes, then accused me of everything, blocked me on telegram and deleted chats with me
he gotta be new at this or sum shit, stupid af

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
THIS SON OF A BITCH IS A LIAR LET'S SEE ON MY TELEGRAM THAT YOU BLOCKED ME I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING THIS IS A SHIT THIEF LET'S SEE THAT THEY DELETE HIM FROM THIS FORUM

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
THAT'S ALL A LIE I NEVER SENT ME THE ACCOUNT OR ANYTHING THAT SHOWS WHERE THE ACCOUNT SENT ME ONLY LIES I PROVE THE SCAM WITH EVIDENCE GO SEND TRUE EVIDENCE

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
bro who the fuck charges $2,000 immediately on stripe lmao
THAT'S ALL A LIE I NEVER SENT ME THE ACCOUNT OR ANYTHING THAT SHOWS WHERE THE ACCOUNT SENT ME ONLY LIES I PROVE THE SCAM WITH EVIDENCE GO SEND TRUE EVIDENCE

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
@CASHEMV
You have 48 hours to comment on this situation.
If you ignore it, you will be banned
THESE ARE NOT ENOUGH PROOFS THAT HE SENT ME THE ACCOUNT HE SHOWS THE ACCOUNT THAT IT IS BANNED BUT I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING THERE ARE MY PROOFS THAT SHOWS THAT HE SENT THE ACCOUNT TO MY TELEGRAM OR SOMEWHERE WE ARE GOING TO BAN THIS SHIT THIEF

allcardmine

Basic
Reaction score
family issues, wait for 1/3 confirmations...and you blocked him so this CASHEMV dude should get banned 100%.

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
Of course it was like that but it seems that here they don't even pay attention to letting the thieves continue to scam people

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
family issues, wait for 1/3 confirmations...and you blocked him so this CASHEMV dude should get banned 100%.
nigga shut your damn scamming mouth, your shop is fking trash, look at your comments on your thread, all negative, you don't even know the full story, i posted my proofs this motherfking cunt doesn't even know how to use stripe, fuck you scumbags.

Will Smith

Reaction score
@MR.CARD
Do you have the rest of the screenshots of correspondence where you can see the contact (@) ?

Can you send me a link to your crypto transaction?

bedforevaa

Basic
Reaction score
tbh tho if u getting cards that can charge 2k immediately without tripping, gimme ur cc vendor

allcardmine

Basic
Reaction score
nigga shut your damn scamming mouth, your shop is fking trash, look at your comments on your thread, all negative, you don't even know the full story, i posted my proofs this motherfking cunt doesn't even know how to use stripe, fuck you scumbags.
i dont even have a shop lol. + this is an extra reason to get banned for offending other users.

Boneless2387

Carding Novice
Reaction score

my experience for him this fking scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom