Scamily Travel Service

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
✈️ Introducing Scamily Travel Agency ✈️

The #1 destination for discounted Plane tickets ?, Hotels ? , Excursions ? , and Car Rentals ? ? .

We are known on many clear net and darknet forums (feel free to message us there) for our outstanding services and competitive pricing.

*All bookings are made through travel agencies and not done directly to avoid blacklist/cancelation issues*

Our prices are

? Hotels 35%

✈️ Flights: 40%

? Excursions: 45%

? ? Car rentals: 50%

Discounts for repeat customers and bulk orders.

For best service, we speak and understand both native Russian and English

Escrow is welcomed...message us for related inquiries: Telegram- scamilysupport1

some of our reviews:

I just order @scamilytravelservice a little small flight, under his minimum (which he does not write down on here). This vendor is very responsive and enthusiastic. He helped me choose another airlines for my client, sent me code within 3 hours of working. But unfortunately, wrong info was made, but he fixed it all!!!!

This guy is new here on xxxx, give him a chance everybody. I had told him to use Physical Package Escrow for better trust and please give him some vouches @ladyunder85 @darkleimi

First Update:

Yesterday i booked flight with @scamilytravelservice. I must say, I'm very pleased with his effort, communication and fast work. I got the codes and tickets in less that 3hours! For now I can say only good thing about his work and him. If everything goes smooth I'll work with him in future!

Departure is on 18th August, so I will post another update when my clients take off and one when they'll return.

For now, everything is wonderful and hope it stays that way!

@scamilytravelservice wonderful work, thumps up for you ;)

You've got to give credit to him. I was panicked because i had a flight to get onto in 1 day and i hadn't booked it yet. I tried a couple of vendors yet they all either didn't respond or weren't able to provide the service. I then stumbled upon Scamily.

Within a few Jabber messages he had a listing up all ready to go. Too good to be true they say?

2 hours i had my E-Ticket right in front of me with the booking confirmed on their website.

I have yet to land but will update this.

TOP NOTCH Vendor!

*VOUCH FOR @scamilytravelservice*

Hey guys,

made booking with @scamilytravelservice and my costumer arrived safe and sound without any problems!!

He created listing yesterday, few hours before flight, he agreed that i release funds after check in, unfortunately my client didn't report how flight was going, so i released funds with delay. @scamilytravelservice hope you are not too angry.

Vendor is awesome, fast work, good communication, very helpful.... will work with him in future! Keep up the good work!

Finally, ive got time to leave a review this vendor deserves!

Wow, this guy. I had a flight in 2 days. Without a blink Scamily managed to book me a flight with immediate communication and no problems.

Who else could book a flight that close to time and not ignore you on ICQ/Jabber like the rest do?

Used his service then and will use him till the end. Thanks for the flight man!

M4n04m4n

Hey guys,

I vouch for @scamilytravelservice. Has 2 bookings with him, all passenger traveled without any problems! Communication is very good, he is responsive, helpful.

Recommended!!

REVIEW:

I'm dividing this review into two parts. One before check-in/boarding and one after the trip.

Part 1

Wow is all I have to say thus far. After trying to get in touch with a number of vendors, some of whom have been constantly offline and some who were not able to go through with the booking, it came as a refreshing surprise to see such a professional and helpful vendor.

Added him to telegram a few hours back and once authorized, we spoke about my trip and I sent him across the flight and hotel details. He gave me a specific time-frame as to when I'd get the flight tix + hotel confirmation without any mucking around. Went ahead and made the listing on the market which I proceeded to buy. Within a few minutes, my flight info was delivered to me. Checked on the airline website and absolutely perfect. About 15 mins after that, the hotel confirmation comes through which I'll check in a few hours but have no doubt will be up to scratch.

Here I was looking for vendors and being made to wait hours and days on end just for them to get back to me about my order and hearing excuses etc, and then scamily happens and everything is booked within the span of an hour. What more can I want.

Needless to say, 1st impressions have been absolutely amazing. Hopefully it continues down the line and I have a good trip.

Will update with the concluding part after I return from my holiday.....

below lines two from @EyeSeeYou coz same thing happen with me

1st i have placed order with him but that time i was littil bit hurry and he was on to it but i requested for refund which he refunded with out any issue so that thing make me to think that he is great guy

then i start talking with other vendors but all of them refuse to take my route then i have decided to talk to him again today

BUT what he did he made booking without any issue and i even did`t pay him before he send me screenshot in 2hours without asking for money that thing was amazing for me coz no one will do that i appreciate his trust

SO here come the main Part i will say this guy is great and PRO in his work

HELLO EVERYONE :) :) :) :)

Just A quick REVIEW for our bud: @scamilytravelservice !

first ) GETS NO SLEEP, is ALWAYS connected :cool:

second ) WORKS UNDER SURPRISING TIME FRAMES:cool:

third ) WOULD BOOK A ONE STAR HOTEL IN PYONGYANG, NORTH KOREA :rolleyes::rolleyes:

four ) has PATIENT, PROFESSIONNAL communication :)

TO BE CONTINUED MATE!! ;)

CONCLUDING PART OF MY REVIEW

I have been busted. My check-in was a nightmare. They had received advance notification of my arrival and were waiting for me. As soon as I checked in, there they were and it was game up.

These were the thoughts which were going through me as I head towards the check-in counter. Only natural to have these thoughts running through your head when you have placed your trust in a vendor you have never dealt with before and have been hearing crap about through a couple of members like pickle on a constant basis. To say I was apprehensive would be an understatement.

Needless to say, I shouldn't have been. The check-in for the flight was a breeze. It was such a non-event that it's not even worth mentioning here. Just one more check-in amongst the hundreds others happening all around. And that's EXACTLY how you want it.

Next part - The hotel : Absolutely fantastic experience again. No mess, no fuss. Goto the counter, give my details to the cheerful receptionist and take my room keys. Just how I wanted. The only issue I faced for the first day was the hotel router was on the blink and I couldn't use the internet for about 15-20 hours. However, received free vouchers to the bar for my entire stay as a compensation and couldn't be happier.

During checkout, just dropped my keys into the box, say goodbye and off I go. Everything was paid for and I did not have to pay a penny extra for anything at all. Can you beat that?

The check-in for the flight back was again a non-event. And this time, I did not have those apprehensive thoughts at the back of my mind anymore. You see, by now, I had realized that I found the one seller who can take care of all my travel needs going forward and in a manner which would leave you delighted at the speed, efficiency and reliability of it all.

To sum it up... scamily is the guy you goto when all other options have closed on you and every other seller has given up / started ignoring you / disappeared / umpteen other reasons. And once you do, you will never have any other reason to go anywhere else for all your travel needs.

I know I don't.

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
still accepting orders message me on telegram: scamilysupport1

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
hotels, car rentals, excursions are going. we are still accepting booking...message now

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
back out to work tonight, all outstanding orders will be delivered tomorrow. all unanswered PMs will be responded to tonight.

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
flight, hotels, car rentals, activities are moving at the best rates on clearnet. hmu on telegram

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
service is still moving. for bulletproof travel bookings message us on tele or pm here

Attachments

• IMG_5805.JPG
    IMG_5805.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 12

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
we are by far are the best booking service on the clear net hands down. we will be opening tele group soon so stay tuned

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
taking reservations:

Hotels 35%

✈️ Flights: 40%

Excursions: 45%

Car rentals: 50%

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
service is up and running...more reviews coming soon

Attachments

• 1579020329204.jpg
    1579020329204.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 6

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
real customer photos....

Attachments

• 1579020264634.jpg
    1579020264634.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 4221b468ab00.jpeg
    4221b468ab00.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 5
  • ed6217867ddb.jpeg
    ed6217867ddb.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 6
  • giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 6

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
ready to take that vacation? hit us up for bullet proof reservations at competitive rates

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
taking reservations guys

Attachments

• IMG_7148 2.JPG
    IMG_7148 2.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7147.JPG
    IMG_7147.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 8